article thumbnail

7 Free Handwritten Fonts for Your E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

Font Stock. Permanent Marker This works great with the display templates that you can download in the elearning community. Bonus: free fonts in the community. If you’re interested in a workshop in your area, have your local ISPI or ASTD chapter contact me. That’s when using free fonts comes in handy. Free Font Sites.

Free 92
article thumbnail

Social Learning - Instructional Design - Free - eLearning Hot Topics

Tony Karrer

- Don't Waste Your Time , May 23, 2009 Discovering Instructional Design 6: Developing Objectives - The E-Learning Curve , May 28, 2009 Examples of Using Virtual 3D Spaces for Learning - Kapp Notes , May 26, 2009 Financial Investment - eLearning Technology , May 26, 2009 Discovering Instructional Design 4: The Affective Domain - The E-Learning Curve (..)

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

More Answers to Your E-Learning Questions

Rapid eLearning

We discussed it in this blog post on finding free stock images. Usually the local ASTD, ISPI, or STC chapters contact me about doing workshops. Community E-Learning Challenge #59: E-Learning Games for Kids. Here’s an old search link that I have bookmarked on my browser toolbar. Disregard the “no results found message.”

article thumbnail

More Answers to Your Rapid E-Learning Questions

Rapid eLearning

I usually get my images from Fotolio or iStockphoto but there are dozens of good stock image sites. Download the free assets from the elearning community. But if you need more, jump into the elearning community and ask what others are doing. There’s also a good list of book recommendations in the community.

article thumbnail

7 Secrets to Getting the Graphics You Need for Rapid E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Graphic design is about using screen elements to communicate meaning. The E-Learning Heroes community has a great exercise that walks you through getting the right look and feel for your elearning course. Feel free to share them with the community. Here’s How to Get Past a Screen Full of Bullet Points. Take Your Own Photos.

article thumbnail

Bob Mosher on Informal Learning and Performance Support

Learning Visions

with Bob Mosher of Learning Guide Solutions, presented by Massachusetts Chapter of ISPI and sponsored by Kineo. Mobile Support Mobile support for Herman Miller sales rep – pictures of all the chairs and products, click deeper to get more info on product –what’s the fabric, is it in stock? This is not to teach, but to enable.

article thumbnail

First Time Visitor Guide

Tony Karrer

Presentation - ISPI Los Angeles Introduction to Wikis, Blogs, Social Bookmarking, Social Networking and RSS Practical Suggestions: Web 2.0 Informal Learning, Communities, Bottom-up vs. eLearning 2.0 - An Immediate, Important Shift eLearning 1.0, eLearning 2.0 - An Immediate, Important Shift eLearning 1.0, eLearning 2.0 eLearning 2.0