article thumbnail

So why does your organization want a Learning Experience Platform (LXP)?

From the Coleface

Whilst a well-implemented LXP goes a long way to achieving the last three, I argue that for the rest, the LXP will only solve part of the business problem and in some cases may distract from solving the real problem. Not so good reasons.

Long Tail 130
article thumbnail

2008 2009

Tony Karrer

for Learning Professionals Ten Predictions for eLearning 2008 Test SCORM Courses with an LMS Request for Proposal (RFP) Samples Training Method Trends Corporate Learning Long Tail and Attention Crisis SCORM Test Web 2.0 I think this has a lot to do with Corporate Learning Long Tail and Attention Crisis.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Grow Your Email List with an Email Challenge and SEO Course Case Study with Brendan Hufford

LifterLMS

One great way to build up an audience and figure out if what you’re teaching is valuable is to do a free webinar or live video for someone’s community without pitching an upsell or collecting emails. At 100DaysofSEO.com you can find the One Ranking Away Challenge where you can upgrade your SEO in 30 days. I would answer.

article thumbnail

How Course Creators Can Improve Their Affiliate Marketing Programs with Dustin Howes

LifterLMS

We have a thriving Facebook community. Dustin Howes: Make this super dumb and easy because not everybody is going to be a veteran affiliate that is going to promote your program, but they may have a lot of long tail value, which means they might just bring in one sale a month or maybe one sale a year.

Market 56
article thumbnail

Using WordPress and LifterLMS to Deploy the Course Marketplace Business Model with Adrian Nutiu

LifterLMS

Today I’m joined by a special guest, a LifterLMS user and community member. You can move around… just whatever host suits you, you can upgrade, downgrade, start cheap. But there might be communities and podcasts, or it could be an industry, but, I don’t know. ” Go after the long tail.

Course 95