article thumbnail

Rapid Authoring – Freeform Vs Template Based

Upside Learning

Udutu is one of such tool which uses templates for authoring. Articulate community does provide some readymade PPT templates which you can use and save time on design and layout. Tags: Rapid eLearning eLearning Development eLearning Technology Freeform Vs Template Based Instructional Design Rapid Authoring Tools.

article thumbnail

Daily Bookmarks 04/28/2008

Experiencing eLearning

udutu | Create simulations online with ease. Udutu has a beta system out called UdutuTeach and UdutuLearn to turn social networking sites like Facebook into an LMS. Udutu brings to the eLearning community the world’s first LMS designed to run on popular Social Networks such as Facebook.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Current Top 5 Highest-Rated Learning Management Systems (LMS)

InsiderHub

Sakai provides a community that exists to create technology as well as to enhance teaching, learning, and research. Udutu Guru© LMS by Udutu (Rating: 4.5 out of 5) Udutu Guru facilitates the management of learners, courses, and complete learning vectors in a customizable, scalable, easy-to-use platform.

LMS 72
article thumbnail

2009 Technology Trends That Impact Online Learning

The eLearning Coach

The arena of online learning is continually reshaped by technological advances. Just as we must pay attention to the latest research on learning and pedagogy, it’s important to be aware of current technological trends. What technology trends of 2009 have impacted online learning and will continue to do so in the coming year?

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

This is in reference the immense and rapidly expanding technology tools. However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community.

article thumbnail

The 2nd Annual Open Web Awards - 2 Questions

Mark Oehlert

If you don't know about the Open Web Awards, here is the skinny from their site : "Open Web Awards is the only multilingual international online voting competition that covers major innovations in web technology. What about Udutu ? Question #1: Geez. How did so many of these slip past my radar? Anybody else's app I'm missing?

Web 32
article thumbnail

My Moodle Test

Xyleme

Home > Learning Technologies , Standards > My Moodle Test My Moodle Test October 9th, 2009 Goto comments Leave a comment Talk has been heating up lately regarding the use of open source versus proprietary systems for learning. A great one is Udutu [link] – a free online application. Home About Podcasts Videos Xyleme Inc.

Moodle 53