Remove ASTD Remove Community Remove Rapid eLearning Remove Scanning
article thumbnail

10 Tips to Help You Get Started

Rapid eLearning

I get lots of questions from those who are just getting started with rapid elearning. They want to know what they can do to build good elearning. Learn more: If you’re an Articulate user, there are two good books and the user community with hundreds of tutorials and thousands of active members. But it’s a start.

article thumbnail

Free Tools for Getting the Most out of this Blog

Rapid eLearning

Currently, we use Diigo’s linkroll feature to track our community tutorials. Listen to a Podcast of the Rapid E-Learning Blog. I’ve gotten used to quickly scanning headlines, images, and bold text for pertinent information. Convert the Rapid E-Learning Blog to PDF. I’m also a big Dropbox fan.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

More Than 100 PowerPoint Tutorials & a Free Template

Rapid eLearning

With as many PowerPoint questions that I get, it’s a good thing that over the past year or so the elearning community has created about 300 PowerPoint tutorials. I also included a free PowerPoint elearning template to celebrate the holidays and a great 2010! PowerPoint for Rapid E-Learning.

article thumbnail

These 12 Tutorials Teach You How to Build an Interactive E-Learning Course

Rapid eLearning

It’s a fact that you CAN build effective elearning with rapid elearning tools. All it requires is that you craft a sound learning strategy and get the most out of your tools. To demonstrate this, I deconstructed an effective elearning course originally built in Flash and then built a mock up in PowerPoint.

article thumbnail

The most updated and popular E-Learning Blogs

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 11/21/2010 The most updated and popular E-Learning Blogs After a long research, I have created a list of the most updated and popular e-learning blogs regarding e-learning.

article thumbnail

MICHAEL ALLEN – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

How do you differentiate ZebraZapps with the wide array of rapid e-learning development tools available in the market that claim to enable people with limited instructional design background to build learning interventions that are powerful and effective? What is your vision for the e-learning community?

article thumbnail

Michael Allen – Crystal Balling with Learnnovators

Learnnovators

How do you differentiate ZebraZapps with the wide array of rapid e-learning development tools available in the market that claim to enable people with limited instructional design background to build learning interventions that are powerful and effective? What is your vision for the e-learning community?