Remove Authoring Tools Remove Community Remove Information Remove Quizmaker
article thumbnail

Aligning eLearning Levels of Interactivity with Articulate 360

B Online Learning

If the learner is able to apply their knowledge through interactions, it will assist them in processing the information in more depth, and they will have a higher likelihood of recalling the information and transferring it to a real-world setting. Level I interactivity is great for simple information.

article thumbnail

A Dozen Handpicked E-Learning Resources

Rapid eLearning

So I decided to weed through some rapid elearning information and pull out a few posts that you may have missed. Going into the Articulate Guru Awards, I thought it would be a good idea to put together some information that would help those who weren’t sure what to do. Get more out of the tools you use. From the Community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Product Review – Articulate Storyline 2

eLearning 24-7

Personally, I like this because everyone who uses software, often jumps right in and starts going, rather than take the time to read how to do things (inc. I would have seen more complexity options here to import, rather than PowerPoint, Quizmaker, Engage (a nice offering underutilized in my opinion), Storyline or Questions from file.

article thumbnail

The Secret to Creating Your Own PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

This means that you’ll have to create your own templates that work better with the rapid elearning software. Use graphics tools to help you build your templates. Many of you already use tools like Photoshop to create your graphics. Most PowerPoint templates are designed for standard bullet point presentations.

article thumbnail

Top 74 eLearning Posts from September 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

Examples and Samples of Game Design Documents - Kapp Notes , September 15, 2010 Here is a collection of several game design documents and information about game design documents. presentation ‘ Twitter in Education &# this one looks into the uses of Twitter, rather than the tool. Twitter in Education: what next?

article thumbnail

TOM KUHLMANN – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

ABOUT TOM KUHLMANN (Vice President, Articulate Community): Tom Kuhlmann is the Vice President of the Articulate Community, which he has been running for the past six years, with a focus on building a committed group of rapid e-learning developers. Learnnovators: What do you think is the future of rapid e-learning authoring tools?

article thumbnail

Tom Kuhlmann – Crystal Balling with Learnnovators

Learnnovators

ABOUT TOM KUHLMANN (Vice President, Articulate Community): Tom Kuhlmann is the Vice President of the Articulate Community, which he has been running for the past six years, with a focus on building a committed group of rapid e-learning developers. Learnnovators: What do you think is the future of rapid e-learning authoring tools?