article thumbnail

Aligning eLearning Levels of Interactivity with Articulate 360

B Online Learning

If the learner is able to apply their knowledge through interactions, it will assist them in processing the information in more depth, and they will have a higher likelihood of recalling the information and transferring it to a real-world setting. Level I interactivity is great for simple information. You can do that with Preso!

article thumbnail

A Simple Way to Get the Most Out of Your E-Learning Tools

Rapid eLearning

For example, Articulate’s Quizmaker obviously is great for building quizzes. That’s why it’s called Quizmaker. There are all sorts of great examples in the community , in the weekly round-ups , and in the challenge activities. Articulate Community Roadshow. Contact the Houston ATD for more information.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hot Last Week

Tony Karrer

Report: Community Platforms Market Led by Jive Software and Telligent - ReadWriteWeb Hot Last Week Keywords eLearning Strategy Social Media Work Skills KnowledgeHub ScreenToaster Cooliris Quizmaker OnDemand Meridian Mzinga GeoLearning Saba Notes on the weekly hot last week. The posts come from the primary sources for this group.

Cooliris 100
article thumbnail

Celebrate the End of Summer with This Free PowerPoint E-Learning Template

Rapid eLearning

Included with the PowerPoint file is a matching Articulate Quizmaker template customized with a matching color scheme. It also includes the Quizmaker file. Download the PowerPoint & Quizmaker templates. The Glassy Blue template is simple and perfect for information sharing and compliance training. Sign up here.

article thumbnail

A Dozen Handpicked E-Learning Resources

Rapid eLearning

So I decided to weed through some rapid elearning information and pull out a few posts that you may have missed. Going into the Articulate Guru Awards, I thought it would be a good idea to put together some information that would help those who weren’t sure what to do. From the Community. Vegas-inspired Flash Cards.

article thumbnail

Here’s a Bucketful of Free Office Themed E-Learning Templates & Media Assets

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a free PowerPoint template that features 10 layout options and also comes with a Quizmaker file. They also work great for simple exploration interactions where the learner can click on various resources to collect information. The first is a new one and the rest are ones I’ve given away in previous posts. See it in action here.

article thumbnail

How Fonts Take a Starring Role in Your E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

What kept him going is knowing that the typography does more than share the information to be read. It also communicates ideas or concepts visually because the font is more than text. To give you an example of how fonts have unique personalities, check out this quick demo I built in Quizmaker ‘09. Click here to view video.

Roles 80