Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove DevLearn Remove Rapid eLearning
article thumbnail

7 Secrets to Getting the Graphics You Need for Rapid E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Two things always stand out during these trips: There is no one way to do elearning. Some people build courses, some create marketing material, and some use the rapid elearning software to create multimedia information. One of the sessions I did in Atlanta was on how to get the graphics you need for your rapid elearning courses.

article thumbnail

63 Great eLearning Posts and Hottest Topics for November 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

And I feel honored that social signals came in granting my post on eLearning Strategy top spot. And interestingly several of the posts are around John Seely Brown’s keynote at DevLearn. Past years eLearning Conferences 2010 , eLearning Conferences 2009. 2 or more people attempt to learn something together.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 Ways to Create Characters for Your Online Training Courses

Rapid eLearning

PowerPoint 2010+ has a remove background feature that works well in most cases. E-Learning Jobs: Training, elearning, and instructional design jobs. Community Blog Posts & Tutorials. Two rapid elearning workshops. October : Las Vegas (Devlearn). How to Make Community Part of Your Training.

article thumbnail

A Dozen Handpicked E-Learning Resources

Rapid eLearning

It’s hard to believe that we’re approaching the last quarter of 2010. Odds are that during the summer months elearning wasn’t on the top of your list. So I decided to weed through some rapid elearning information and pull out a few posts that you may have missed. From the Community. Create interactive courses.

article thumbnail

LearnTrends - Google Wave - DevLearn - Best of eLearning Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

Learning Putty , November 20, 2009. Top 50 Mobile Learning Resources - Upside Learning Blog , November 2, 2009. eLearning Conferences 2010 - eLearning Technology , November 19, 2009. What I learn from #lrnchat - Bozarthzone , November 1, 2009. Communities of Practice , November 19, 2009.

article thumbnail

Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & Laptop Illustration

Rapid eLearning

I combined shapes in PowerPoint 2010 to cut a hole in the lid and make it transparent. Here’s a quick mockup of how you could use the laptop image in an elearning course. Tidbits: Here’s a list of upcoming conferences and presentations: September 15 : Lincoln, NE (ASTD)— Become a Rapid E-Learning Pro. $80

article thumbnail

Want to Become a Rapid E-Learning Pro? Then Check Out All of These PowerPoint Tips

Rapid eLearning

Tips on Creating Rapid E-Learning Courses in PowerPoint. Building an elearning course with PowerPoint is not the same as building a presentation. This list of posts offers some good tips on building your rapid elearning courses in PowerPoint. How I Built that E-Learning Scenario. 2012 Calendar.