Remove Brain Remove Community Remove KM Remove Tagging
article thumbnail

Posts that Influenced Me in 2009

ID Reflections

Why Right Brainers will Rule the Future (LeftLane Blog) What did I learn: We are moving/have moved into a world where all the mechanical, logical, structured, left-brain tasks so highly valued in the Information Age will now be performed by machines, tools, computers, technology. Tags: Blogs Reading Reflection Personal.

article thumbnail

Jay Cross's Informal Learning - Untitled Article

Jay Cross's Informal Learning

The best defintion of KM yet! Reflections from Another Part of the World and a Different Side of My Brain - Irving Wladawsky-Berger , September 17, 2009. Networked community management , September 23, 2009. Tags: metalearning. A Smarter Work Week? Knowledge@Wharton , September 1, 2009. Toondoo Spaces , September 18, 2009.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LearnTrends: Backchannel

Jay Cross

Jenna Papakalos: Communities of practice belong to training. Moderator (Clark Quinn): the question is, leave KM to the propellor heads, or getting learning folks into the model. KM, TM, etc. Christy Confetti Higgins: Could IDs be community advocates? Would love to pick your brain! Cynan: yeah. Asif: well said.

article thumbnail

Top Posts from August - Augmented Reality - Social Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

Communication has been at the core of being human since before the campfire. primarily used the eLearning Learning and Communities and Networks sites and used Conference , Online Facilitation of Conferences , Online Interaction in Conferences , Moderating Online Interaction , and others. But first, the rebuttal: 10. The internet a fad?

article thumbnail

8 Dirty Words

Jay Cross's Informal Learning

Better to speak of collaboration or boosting brain power. Learner is banned because no one but the training community uses the term. Traditional, top-down KM has failed over and over again. Tags: Informal Learning Working_smarter. You forget most of the lessons before you have a chance to use them. That concept is broken.