Remove Classes Remove Community Remove PLE Remove Tagging
article thumbnail

TCC09 Keynote: Global Collaboration in the Web 2.0 World

Experiencing eLearning

tools, many more connections–can connect to other classes, experts, etc. Global collaboration can be very small; can just be one teacher and one class with blogs or Skype. With blogs, move students from passive lurking on a class blog –> blog comments first. Posted in Learning Communities, PLE, Read/Write Web.

Web 170
article thumbnail

Everyone has one

Learning with e's

Personal learning environments or PLEs, are the collection of tools (not just online) that enable us to connect, create and share content with our own communities of interest and practice. It worked, and I emerged with a first class honours degree. We all use tools to help us learn.

PLE 82
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 74 eLearning Posts from September 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE - PLE’s need Teachers - Learnadoodledastic , September 23, 2010 Call it a PLE if you like, to me it is connectivist learning. PLE - “My PLE is where I store all my “keys” to the network. Not a bad start for a first class of the term, but that’s not what this post is really about.

article thumbnail

Top 125 Workplace eLearning Posts of 2009

eLearning Learning Posts

The Secret Recipe to Delivering World Class Lectures - ZaidLearn , August 29, 2009. mLearning; Tricks to using the iPod Touch in class - Dont Waste Your Time , July 7, 2009. Developing a PLE Using Web 2.0 Blogger in Middle-earth: Working With Online Learning Communities - Blogger in Middle-earth , April 14, 2009.

article thumbnail

Hot List - April 1, 2009 to April 11, 2009

Tony Karrer

Communities, PLEs, small groups, & power - Adventures in Corporate Education , March 31, 2009 My mom loves telling the following story about me, to emphasize the fact that I have always been bossy. What is an online learning community? Book: Mobile Communication Studies, edited by James E. Tags: Tools.

article thumbnail

LearnTrends: Microlearning

Experiencing eLearning

classes get fragmented. Pathway to community; you have to be embedded in the community to help. Complex communities of practice where individual identity is constructed. We are all in these communities so it’s easier for us–how do you help average knowledge workers? First step: build a community?

article thumbnail

Top 70 eLearning Posts for June and Hot Topics including iPad and Mobile Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

If you want more details, one of the community MVPs shared some tips on how to improve your audio quality. mispronounced epistemology several times during a class last year. Online Communites are Changing my World - Daretoshare , June 26, 2010 Should online communities have a better reputation? Tags: Best. We all do it.

iPad 99