Remove CLO Remove Community Remove Conversation Remove WebEx
article thumbnail

Virtual learning: the future of classroom training

CLO Magazine

Classroom conversion vs. classroom transformation. What is a training conversion , and why is it not the answer to our current challenges? Conversion means trying to duplicate what you previously did in the classroom. If you used slides, convert those for use in WebEx. Companies convert because it’s fast and efficient.

article thumbnail

Collaborative online learning breaks down silos

CLO Magazine

You always go to the learning event for the knowledge and the capability building, but so much of that can be 10x’d because you had a conversation with a person who challenged your assumptions. The post Collaborative online learning breaks down silos appeared first on Chief Learning Officer - CLO Media.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

My post-pandemic learning list

CLO Magazine

With millions of hours of Zoom, Microsoft Teams and WebEx meetings under our belts, the learning field is still struggling to create true and meaningful “engagement” activities that enhance learners’ outcomes. The post My post-pandemic learning list appeared first on Chief Learning Officer - CLO Media. Re-sequencing content.

article thumbnail

Supporting healthier minds through learning and development

CLO Magazine

At the beginning of the year, senior leaders at Vi — a Chicago-based organization operating 10 continuing care retirement communities across the U.S. “ The post Supporting healthier minds through learning and development appeared first on Chief Learning Officer - CLO Media.

Support 89
article thumbnail

My pandemic learning lessons

CLO Magazine

Watch for redesign from WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Facebook and Google’s Meet. They are balancing changes in every aspect of their lives: work, home, community and family. Our workers need empathy: connection, communication and authenticity. Some of the best conversations with teachers happen when there is a coffee or lunch break.

Lesson 97
article thumbnail

Rethinking conferences

Jay Cross's Informal Learning

When I signed up for Spaces for Interaction: An Online Conversation about Improving the Traditional Conference , I didn’t appreciate how timely the topic would become. Conferences have traditionally provided foundation knowledge for instructional designers, trainers, CLOs, and others in the field. 48 people have responded.