article thumbnail

Managed WordPress Hosting, Open Source Software Innovation and Community with Robert Jacobi From Cloudways

LifterLMS

Learn about managed WordPress hosting, open source software innovation and community with Robert Jacobi From Cloudways in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. I know you’re a big open-source guy, what’s special about open-source? Great to be here.

article thumbnail

10 Best Udemy Alternatives

learnWorlds

On top of that it is SCORM compliant , it has a built-in community and it is 100% white label. This Udemy alternative offers thousands of courses in graphic design, cooking, photography, marketing, music, social media, entrepreneurship, and more. What’s more to ask for? Before you answer, let’s go over its pros and cons.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Free Stock Photos Sites for e-Learning

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 10/24/2010 Free Stock Photos Sites for e-Learning As an e-Learning developer I had to invest a lot of time to find images for my e-Learning projects. I hope that the following list will be valuable to you.

Stock 111
article thumbnail

Top 100 Tools for Learning in 2014

OpenSesame

Inspiration Grid - Creative showcase of design, art, photography and more, updated daily. Bitcoin - For those seeking financial options beyond traditional banks, BitCoin is an open-source, virtual currency. Trello - A virtual card-based project management tool that combines the best parts of a physical and cloud-based task list.

article thumbnail

Could Wikinomics save Epic Athletic?

Clive on Learning

The training community, for example, is not used to collaborating. yes mass collaboration is changing everything. The case is well made and a frightener for those who insist on running hierarchical, command and control organisations, who insist on proprietary this and secret that, and generally aren't much fun.

article thumbnail

Top 100 Tools for Learning in 2014

OpenSesame

Inspiration Grid – Creative showcase of design, art, photography and more, updated daily. Bitcoin – For those seeking financial options beyond traditional banks, BitCoin is an open-source, virtual currency. Get Inspired. Instructables – The online mecca for everything DIY. Path is the network for you.

article thumbnail

How You Can Build WordPress LMS Websites as a Service with WaaS Entrepreneur Michael Short

LifterLMS

You have this SaaS company, but you also get to own it, and you get to leverage the incredible power and community of WordPress, which is kind of mind blowing when I think about it. If you’re thinking about building a WaaS because the opportunity is quite large, your customer is not necessarily the WordPress community.

Website 95