article thumbnail

Product Review: Plateau TMS (Talent Management System)

eLearning 24-7

I’ll be the first to admit, that I was not a big fan of the previous versions of the Plateau system. After viewing the Plateau TMS, my concerns in one area have been eliminated, in others, not so much. Plateau LMS is a Talent Management System, made up of four modules. Plateau Learning. Plateau Performance.

Plateau 64
article thumbnail

Context is King!

Breakthrough eLearning

I received an email invitation today to join a webinar to be led by Ed Cohen, the Chief Technology Officer of Plateau Systems, titled "The Future of Learning Content." I took a pass. I took a pass. However, what is sorely missing in the world of eLearning today is CONTEXT.

Plateau 32
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

WORSTs E-Learning 2017 Awards

eLearning 24-7

One competitor purchased a VLP as a key component, SAP purchased SuccessFactors, a recruiting system initially turned HCM, who had acquired Plateau, a strong but awful UI/UX LMS. SuccessFactors constantly stated they would invest heavily into Plateau and initially, vast improvement was to be found.

Oracle 0
article thumbnail

LMSs, TMs and HCMs

eLearning 24-7

And even better (now remember, the above tag line). Oracle then followed suit by acquiring SuccessFactors who had acquired Plateau in the past. I’m sure the people who had purchased Plateau or even SuccessFactors Learning system were delighted to hear the news. Never mind, now back to our regular scheduled blog.

LMS 73
article thumbnail

eLearning User Groups

eLearning Weekly

Adobe has an active user group community, with over 700 groups that meet regularly to discuss products such as Captivate, Dreamweaver, Flash, and much more. Separate from the Adobe Groups is a user community for Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro. have user groups or strong online development communities. Cornerstone. GeoLearning.

Metrics 34
article thumbnail

Why an Instructional Design Degree from Bloomsburg University ROCKS!

Kapp Notes

Our students work with an actual client from the community and learn first hand about deadlines, clients refusing to sign off, clients signing off without authority and actually sit in meetings with a real client. Tags: ID Degree. Every student must go through this process and deliver a WORKING product (not just design it).

article thumbnail

The E-Learning Slug Awards

eLearning 24-7

Social communities tied to a group, a course; ideally it should also be the system, but in this case the former two are standards nowadays. The shell, please – , Congrats – SuccessFactors (they made such strong changes post Plateau, then the drop-off of late). Tagged: e-learning , LMS , Slugs. Bottom Line.

vendor 40