Remove Articulate Presenter Remove Community Remove Demo Remove Ratio
article thumbnail

Answers to Frequently Asked Rapid E-Learning Questions

Rapid eLearning

And here are a couple of demos that show the difference between a headset and desktop mic. There are also a few community members who also shared what they use and recorded some demos. Click here to view demo. 720×540 is the 4:3 ratio of PowerPoint slides. That’s what I did in this demo. Good question.

article thumbnail

How to Create Screencasts You Can Be Proud Of

Rapid eLearning

I like it because it’s easy for me to quickly answer the many questions I get in the user community and through the blog. Not only can I answer the questions quickly, but I now can share those same tips with other blog readers and members of the community. Many of my demos require that I jump from one application to another.

article thumbnail

The Secret to Creating Your Own PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

And since we’re in this gift giving season, you can have the templates I designed for this demo. Click here to view demo. Take a look at the image that inspired it and then click the demo link to see my template applied to an elearning course. Click to see a demo of the template above. Focus on white space.