article thumbnail

Best LMS For Teaching Courses Online

Academy of Mine

Dokeos : Is another open source learning platform. It has pre-built quiz templates and course authoring tools. It comes out of the box with a lot of great teaching tools (forums, assessment, calendar, grading, evaluation, surveys, syllabus, file storage and a lot more). Sakai : Another open source option is Sakai.

LMS 98
article thumbnail

Best LMS For Teaching Courses Online

Academy of Mine

Dokeos Dokeos is an open-source LMS that has pre-built quiz templates and course authoring tools. One advantage of using eFront’s SaaS LMS is their content library, which gives you access to 450+ ready-made courses. To learn more about SaaS LMSs versus self-hosted open source platforms here’s an article that explains that.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Best Free Learning Management Systems (LMS)

Academy of Mine

However, they’ve released CourseSites to the community of individual teachers and academics. Dokeos : Free open source community edition Is another open source learning platform. It has pre-built quiz templates and course authoring tools. Just because it’s free, it doesn’t mean it’s not going to cost you money.

LMS 40
article thumbnail

Learning Management System Comparison: LMS Features Chart

Academy of Mine

Dokeos : Is another open-source learning platform. It has pre-built quiz templates and course authoring tools. However, they’ve released CourseSites to the community of individual teachers and academics. This will give you a glimpse into how the course admin back-end looks as well. Sakai : Another open-source option is Sakai.

LMS 40
article thumbnail

The Top 5 Free Learning Management Platforms

CommLab India

A massive user-community. Dokeos comes with an inbuilt course authoring tool. Here are a few differentiating features of this LMS: A library of pre-built quiz templates. Some of the distinctive features of MOODLE include : Facility to deliver courses and customize the GUI in 200+ languages. CourseSites by Blackboard.

Dokeos 44