| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY
MARCH 24, 2009 Screentoaster: new functionality
ScreenToaster is an online tool/service that lets you record, publish and spread video tutorials, demos, lectures and more. ScreenToaster. Rudy wrote to tell me of the new functionality that they released today at ScreenToaster.com. You can now. Upload your videos to YouTube in HD. YouTube videos now include soundtrack. Download in.mov for video editing. Benefit frm 3rd party video editing tools to rework your videos. . Beta test their recorder API. Let your users publish videos directly on your blog, forum, website or extranet.
| | ENGAGED LEARNING
NOVEMBER 18, 2008 Links for 2008-11-18 [del.icio.us]
ScreenToaster - Free Online Screen Recorder. The Bamboo Project Blog: Pixar University on Learning and Working in the Collaborative Age. The difference between cooperation & collaboration. Why being able to 'amplify' is important. Insights into the type of people we need around us, working for/with us. Qik | Share Live Video From Your Mobile Phone. Streaming video from your phone to the web. Pretty impressive. Now only if it had an iPhone app!? COVERITLIVE.COM - Home. Screen cast live and archived into your website or blog. And it is free. O'Reilly Radar.
| || || |
| | JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY
DECEMBER 31, 2009 My predictions for Top Tools in 2010
They were: CoolIris, DimDim, Evernote, Friendfeed, Posterous, Qik ScreenToaster, Seesmic, Sliderocket and WiZiQ. . Evernote ranked 27 DimDim ranked 43= Posterous ranked 55= ScreenToaster ranked 71= FriendFeed ranked 86=. At the end of 2008 I produced a list of tools I thought would make it onto the 2009 Top 100 Tools list. got 5/10! . Microsoft's search engine, Bing .
| | ZAIDLEARN
OCTOBER 31, 2008 ZaidLearn: 8 Free Screencasting Tools For Tony!
ScreenToaster Is a free online screen recorder, enabling you to record your screen activity, publish the video on the Internet, and stream the recorded video in Flash. skip to main | skip to sidebar. Friday, October 31. Free Screencasting Tools For Tony! Free Screencasting Tools List (Updated) Tony Karrers blog "Toast! You name it, they record it!" ".Im And it needs to be low cost or free."-
| | JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY
MARCH 26, 2009 101 Undiscovered Freebies
Some of my favourites are included (like OpenOffice, Remember the Milk and ScreenToaster) but there some other great ones too. You know how I love free tools! Preston Gralla and Adam Pash have "scoured the Internet to come up with 101 innovative, entirely free downloads and services". Here's their collection in PC World. You can view the entire list here: 101 Undiscovered Freebies: The List.
| | TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS
JANUARY 21, 2010 Comparing 12 Free Screencasting Tools
Screentoaster, Screenjelly, and Screencastle each look like they fall into this category. Walsh January 11, 2010 at 8:49 pm Thanks Brian, for the clarification of screentoaster’s ability to download files as.mov files. Walsh on January 10, 2010 Combing through the basic functions and features of a list of tools I’ve become aware of, to select some for further testing.
| || || || |
- How are my tool predictions doing?
However, I read yesterday in TechCrunch that Screentoaster
is being acquired by Veodia which, as TechCrunch points out, "is a remarkable feat, considering the fact that the startup only launched its service in private beta about 8 months ago" That just leaves Cooliris (which has won a number of awards), Qik and Seesmic. At the end of December 2008 I made some predictions about tools that I thought might do well. So how are they faring 6 months on? Dimdim is at #39=. Friendfeed is at #81= and . Posterous and WizIQ at #84=. More information here. MORE >>
TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS Social Media in Learning examples
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2009
" Michele Martin , Freelance Learning Consultant, USA Screentoaster
- " online screen recorder with possibilities for the video integration in lectures, presentations, online sites" Malinka Ivanova , Lecturer at Technical University, Sofia , Bulgaria. Screentoaster
- " screen recorder, useful for training. Last updated: 09 November 2009 Social Learning Examples Part 1: 100+ ways to use social media for learning I am constantly being asked, by those new to social media, for specific examples of how social media (Web 2.0) This Ive blogged as well. from anywhere!" MORE >>
TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS Directory of E-Learning Tools: Screen capture, screencasting and software demo tools
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2008
. Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies. Knowledge, Skills and Tools for the Learning 2.0 C4LPT Jane Hart keeps track of tools and technologies for. learning and performance support. JANE HART. WRITING & SPEAKING. CONSULTANCY. CONTACT INFO. GUEST MAP. C4LPT RE VIEWS. ADVERTISE. JANES PICK OF THE. LEARN TECH NEWS. TOOLS. TOOLS DIRECTORY. TOP 10 TOOLS LISTS. 100 TOOLS. TOOLSET 2009. 25 TOOLS. SOCIAL MEDIA & LEARNING. SOCIAL LEARNING. TWITTER DIRECTORY. NETWORKS DIRECTORY. LEARNING RESOURCES. AN INTRODUCTION TO. LEARNING. HOW TO D O MORE ON THE. LIBRARY. MORE >>
TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS Learning to teach through video | In the Library with the Lead Pipe
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2009
is a similar program, but unlike Jing it’s web-based so does not require installation. Unfortunately, neither Jing (free version) nor ScreenToaster
offer much in the way of editing options, nor do they provide screencasting files that can be integrated with other video clips. The murder victim? Your library assumptions. Suspects? It could have been any of us. It’s a truth so many of us keep in the dark corners of our lives as instruction librarians: we were never taught to teach. We study a field, we gain some expertise in that field, and then – bam! MORE >>
LITMOS Top Screen Recording Tools
| THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009
Free, web-based screen recorders i.e. nothing to download: ScreenToaster
- designed to capture your screen activity, audio and images, then publish and share in blogs and websites. A question I'm often asked when people are putting together their training content, is "What screen recorder should I use?". I've compiled a short list of screen recorders that I know a bit about. Please do add more detail, plus your own experience and suggestions in the comments section as I know there are a lot more on the market, free or otherwise. You can also take screen shots which produce as.png. MORE >>
- Why You Shouldn’t Use PowerPoints in (Most) Online Courses TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2009
- Keeping Up - April's Big Question ELEARNING CYCLOPS | FRIDAY, APRIL 2, 2010
- 8 Free Screencasting Tools For Tony! ZAIDLEARN | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2008
- Looking for a computer help? BOTTOM-LINE PERFORMANCE | THURSDAY, JANUARY 7, 2010
- Share Screencasts with Screenjelly LITMOS | TUESDAY, JULY 7, 2009
- New Tool for Explaining Concepts BOTTOM-LINE PERFORMANCE | MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2009
- Hot Last Week TONY KARRER | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2009
- Screentoaster JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY | THURSDAY, JANUARY 15, 2009
- LearnTech News Update - 19 Oct JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2008
eLearning Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.