Remove Big Question Remove Community Remove Knowledge Management Remove Reference
article thumbnail

Future of Learning Technology – 2015

Upside Learning

The Learning Circuits Big Question this month asks – “ What will the workplace learning technology look like in 2015 ”. The question is inspired from a post by Derek Morrsion – Technology to Enhance Learning in 2015 , quite an interesting post, a must read. With this we will see a big shift in the way we see assessments.

article thumbnail

Workplace Learning Professionals Next Job - Management Consultant

Tony Karrer

The Big Question this month is Workplace Learning in 10 Years : If you peer inside an organization in 10 years time and you look at how workplace learning is being supported by that organization, what will you see? In this world, you can't really distinguish the mandate of Management Consulting from the mandate of: Enterprise 2.0

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Looking Back at 2007

Tony Karrer

Shortly, I'll be responding to this month's Big Question with my Predictions for Learning in 2008. Of course, since I'm truly believe that the form of what we will be building in the future is changing and things like RLOs and Courseware are going to become much less important, then my current knowledge base seems diminished.

Wiki 100
article thumbnail

Top 74 eLearning Posts from September 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

Ellison’s generic PowerPoint and inept delivery ultimately inspired a brilliant post from Garr Reynolds where he referred to him as “The Darth Vader of PowerPoint.”. Voice Over in e-Learning, Sometimes - MinuteBio , September 12, 2010 September’s Big Question over at the Learning Circuits Blog is regarding use of voice-over in e-learning.

article thumbnail

Workplace Learning in a World “Beyond Automation”

Learnnovators

The key question we (as L&D/HR) need to think of is how are we going to support workplace learning to build such skills in the workforce? Build Communities – Increasingly it is becoming evident that the era of “follow orders and processes” are gone. That is the topic for another post.