Remove Communities of Practice Remove Community Remove Magazine Remove ROI
article thumbnail

Top 100 eLearning Items

Tony Karrer

Mathemagenic " PhD conclusions in a thousand words: blogging practices of knowledge workers Web 2.0 My Top 25 blogs for 2008 Blogging as Reflective Practice The Elearning Apprentice Part 2: A four-level framework for evaluating social network ROI. Learning 2.0 - The Things How we read online. - Tools - A Summary PR 2.0:

article thumbnail

The ‘Mastermind’ effect: Leveraging resources to support upskilling and reskilling for the future

CLO Magazine

As a result, the statistical average of a successful internal, often cross-functional, mastermind group could characteristically demonstrate close to 5 percent in revenue growth and an increase in profitability of almost 20 percent — that’s significant ROI.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Role of a Learning Consultant: Insightful discussion imported from LinkedIn

ID Reflections

Never build a training program that dont have a ROI. And when I say ROI it should not be how many people were trained and what their training scores were. True ROI is when you can let people know how the training has brought about marked change in performance. I'm not affiliated with the magazine, at all. (By

article thumbnail

5 long-lasting lessons from 2021 to speed up workforce competitiveness in an accelerated world

CLO Magazine

Such technologies that could support instant access to star performers, networking with peers and the community of practices are indispensable in speeding up learning new skills. In the learning space, organizations should use traditional metrics in learning and training such as learning effectiveness, business KPIs and ROI.

Metrics 89
article thumbnail

Jay Cross – Crystal Balling with Learnnovators

Learnnovators

Jay: The Internet Time Alliance is a community of practice. Forming the Alliance community was easily the best professional development move of my career. Lots of L&D people have been beguiled by the notion of ROI. What is your vision for the learning community? They need to be partners. Just imagine.

article thumbnail

Free L&D webinars for December 2019

Limestone Learning

In this first Ask Me Anything session, Erin Melvin, Director of Client Engagement, will focus on general best practices in elearning and answer some of the questions you’ve submitted over the past few months, as well as many live questions as time allows. Some topics covered will be: Building a community of practice.

Free 60
article thumbnail

This Learning ‘Project’ Is Not that Serious

CLO Magazine

Most of us have argued against one-and-done learning events with little or no follow-up, reinforcement or long-term ROI. To change best practices, redefine roles or create a sustainable solution requires a sustained effort that goes beyond the limited parameters of a project. Tags: project management , ROI.

Project 59