article thumbnail

Five Must-Have Skills for Learning Professionals: An Update

Mindflash

Each week for the next five weeks, I will write a blog post on each of the five critical skills: business acumen, rapid instructional design, social/informal learning, enterprise 2.0 Software developers think in versions. Good software developers listen to users, improve the software, and then release a new version.

article thumbnail

DevLearn ‘09 Keynote: Andrew McAfee #dl09

Learning Visions

Brent in his usual enthusiastic tone welcomes us and runs through the business… Andrew McAfee New book out: Enterprise 2.0: Where we are with enterprise 2.0? Most recent version of tips or rules of the world – how you succeed in deploying the new tech kit. Definition: “Enterprise 2.0 Benefits of 2.0

DevLearn 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What's on Your Social Wish List?

CLO Magazine

You’ve been doing your own research on Enterprise 2.0 You’ve also sensed a groundswell in the learning and development community favoring social, self-directed pull learning. You’re a learning leader. and learning networks. Virtual meetings: To make it easy to meet online.

article thumbnail

Andy McAfee

Jay Cross's Informal Learning

Andy’s Enterprise 2.0 It could be titled Learning 2.0. intelligence community. Here’s a one-hour version from the Berkman Center. Also, how to fail: impatience, paranoia, overly conservative CIOs, poor planning. is a great book, but at least half its message is carried in the video. Pay attention.

article thumbnail

Your social wishlist

Jay Cross

You’ve been doing your own research on “Enterprise 2.0” You’ve also sensed a groundswell in the learning and development community favoring social, self-directed, “pull” learning. Note: This is the version of the article I submitted to CLO under the title H0w Will You Take Advantage of Your In-House Social Network?

article thumbnail

63 Great eLearning Posts and Hottest Topics for November 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

ADDIE Backwards Planning Model - Big Dog, Little Dog , November 22, 2010I have been working on this model for some time, so I wanted to present my latest version. interesting - 2 people in the room looking to learn more about “community learning&# but it struck me that they are still thinking of learning as a one-shot event deal.)

article thumbnail

Web 2.0 Applications in Learning

Tony Karrer

Version Control - It's easy to roll back changes. Of course, you can try to improve those percentages through: Incentives or requirements (students must blog - it's graded) Community cohesion Focus (short time frame, limited topic) Integrated as natural activity and other adoption models. eLearning Trends Enterprise 2.0

Wiki 105