article thumbnail

10 Best eLearning Development Companies

ProProfs

You can witness their innovative ideas and practical solutions on eLearning in publications, social media, and online communities. With over 1,300 projects and a community of more than 140 creative minds, AllenComm is one of the top eLearning companies. Lectora eLearning Solutions. 120+ million stock images. 360° images.

article thumbnail

Accessible Design: AIDC22 Recap

Scissortail's Learning Nest

Only about 10 percent of the disability community are advanced users. DominKnow Lectora Storyline 360 Adapt Learning Webflow —website development. Getting Started with Lectora —one-hour free overview offered each month. Communities. Also see the “Communities” section for the XR in LXD group.). Development Tools.

Design 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 10 Best eLearning Authoring Tools for 2022

learnWorlds

5 Lectora Online. Articulate Storyline support is available via live chat and online where you can find help through community forums, training, resources and articles on course building, books, tutorials, and user guides. Access to Adobe Stock for additional assets comes with an additional $29.99 Tool #5: Lectora Online.

article thumbnail

Reusing Content with Library Objects in Lectora and Lectora Online

Trivantis

Here on the product team for Lectora® e-Learning software, we often hear questions like this: “I have a really great interaction that I created, and I need to use it in another title. Library Objects in Lectora desktop (Version 11 and higher). Selecting this opens your Windows file structure to where Lectora stores the object.

Lectora 40
article thumbnail

2015 Lectora User Conference Recap by Donald H Taylor

Trivantis

That’s why I was so impressed by the 2015 Lectora® User Conference in Nashville in May. Clearly there’s a strong community feeling among Lectora users, and the Trivantis crew had done a great job of supporting that and helping it flourish. In the 1960s, stocks were typically held for over 8 years.

Lectora 40
article thumbnail

Downright Sneaky Lectora Tricks Part 5: Creating a MORE SECRET Secret Passageway

Trivantis

In the previous Downright Sneaky Tricks tutorials for Lectora® , you learned how to create devMode , turn it on and off with a hidden button , add an indicator , and give yourself special powers . To add the green Submit button, open the Stock/Media Library, select Buttons, select Green , and add the Green-Basic-Next to the page.

Lectora 40
article thumbnail

Camtasia Assets for Any eLearning Setting

eLearning Brothers

As part of the eLearning community, you probably have at least some familiarity with this software even if it’s not already installed on your computer right now. Our friends at Lectora have seen an influx of their users incorporating Camtasia into their workflow.