Remove Brandon Hall Remove Community Remove Saba Remove Tagging
article thumbnail

LMSs that kick ass: Saba

Janet Clarey

The sixth LMS in the LMSs that kick ass Friday series is Saba. Saba’s primary market is corporate learning with just more than half of all implementations installed behind-the-firewall (largest implementation 2,000,000 learners). Saba is a major player among corporate LMSs -you can say it’s a benchmark system.

Saba 36
article thumbnail

Upcoming events

Janet Clarey

I’ll be presenting a Free Webinar, Powered by Saba, on the topic of: Multi-Generational Learning in the Workplace: Overview and Instructional Design Considerations. Tags: Brandon Hall webinars. I hope you can join me for some upcoming events. Registration. Registration.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LMSs that kick ass: ElementK’s KnowledgeHub

Janet Clarey

As a result, the way content is categorized, displayed and accessed will be driven by personalization options like ‘tagging’. Keys to the success include careful planning, strong governance around the management of the communities, and topics and authors that encourage strong participation. Generation21. GeoLearning. Meridian KSI.

article thumbnail

LMSs that kick ass: Mzinga

Janet Clarey

Mzinga also makes social media via a Community Model, in which users can create social profiles, blogs, and discussions—independent of learning resources—in two ways: through the LMS and through a separate Community solution. These links can be included in any discussion, blog, comment, idea, file or any other community content.

Mzinga 68
article thumbnail

LMSs that kick ass - OutStart

Janet Clarey

Communities, blogs, and wikis are just the start. Tags: Social Media LMS Brandon Hall kick-ass. So we don’t believe a vendor should make a LMS a requirement to implementing a social media platform, but certainly there should be tight integration points to enable informal learning in support of formal learning initiatives.

article thumbnail

Multi-Generational Learning in the Workplace

Janet Clarey

This was the first time I presented on this topic and the first time I led a session using Saba’s Centra platform. tags: generations learning ). Neomillennial Learning Styles: From Websites to Distributed-Learning Communities. Great questions, great crowd, no big tech issues. Don’t do this! Multi Generational Learning.