article thumbnail

Reflections on Adobe eLearning Conference 2017

Adobe Captivate

This was the first time I participated in Adobe eLearning Conference held in Washington D.C. I understand this was the second time this conference was organized. not enough people are using LMS for their learning) shared by most within the eLearning community but I had and still have my reservations on that score.

article thumbnail

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | May 28, 2021

Mike Taylor

It’s 72% Cheaper To Answer A Question Via A Community Than Via Other Support Channels. Forming, growing, and maintaining brand communities can be expensive endeavors. To understand if the cost is worth it, Richard Millington convinced a client to hide their community for four months. The result? Where You Can Find Me.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | January 10, 2019

Mike Taylor

website] SanerJobs – Flexible and remote jobs ranked by a work-life balance score. webinar] Best Practices for Launching a Community by the folks at the Community Roundtable. Conferences & Learning Events. Today is the last day to submit your speaking proposals for the Canadian Elearning Conference.

article thumbnail

Top 5 Strategies to Improve Your Learning Management System for Optimal Training Results

KnowledgeAnywhere

Industry Conferences and Webinars : Attend eLearning conferences, seminars, and webinars. Publications like eLearning Industry, Learning Solutions Magazine, and Training Industry are great sources for the latest news and developments in the field. and lots of them are free!

LMS 84
article thumbnail

Friday Find Finds — Skills Reports, Async Training Program & Brain Sensory Signals

Mike Taylor

I’ll be teaming up with Bianca Baumann to bring back our “ Using the Marketing Playbook to Score Better L&D Results ” workshop for one. How to Design and Facilitate Thriving Communities with Anamaria Dorgo on the Workshops Work podcast. Watch Video. is one of the better online background removal tools I’ve seen.

Brain 52