Remove 2009 Remove Community Remove Photo Remove Tutorial
article thumbnail

Articulate vs. Lectora | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

A quick search of their online community and I found several resources both in the Forums and on the Word of Mouth Blog. ls2010 model performance photos post test pretest ReLearn results sketches social media sybmols thoughts training tutorial twitter Web 2.0 Do you know whether Articulate creates 508 compliant e-learning?

Lectora 49
article thumbnail

My first stab at a custom Articulate Community Player | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

Stay tuned for a tutorial series on how I put mine together: The tools and setting up the project The skin: Designing and building the grapics The coding: ActionScript and XML The package and publishing: File management and the.artpkg file extension Until then, give Dave’s article a try! Way better looking than mine.

Player 49
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Search

Tony Karrer

In all honesty, my bigger switch has been to leverage Networks and Communities (i.e., Search Engines and Search Tutorials - Fantastic set of links. Evaluation Internet Sites Tutorial Evaluating Quality on the Internet Evaluation of Information Resources Search Basics Some basic, introductory material. 2009 for recent materials.

Search 102
article thumbnail

LearnTrends Audacity and More - Best of eLearning Learning September 2009

eLearning Learning Posts

September 2009. Thursday, October 08, 2009. Tuesday, October 13, 2009. Wednesday, October 14, 2009. Thursday, October 15, 2009. I Finally Get It – Why Social Networking is So Important - Engaged Learning , September 29, 2009. Flash Accessibility (508 Compliance) - MinuteBio , September 13, 2009.

article thumbnail

Why I entered the 2010 Articulate Guru Awards | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

In the coming weeks I intend on writing about lessons learned and offer some tutorials on not only how I did some of the effects, but also many of the processes I developed and new practices I discovered along the way. I also wanted the first screen to be a “WOW! Hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I had building it!

article thumbnail

15/5's – or – Fifteen/Fives

NuggetHead

ls2010 model performance photos post test pretest ReLearn results sketches social media sybmols thoughts training tutorial twitter Web 2.0 ls2010 model performance photos post test pretest ReLearn results sketches social media sybmols thoughts training tutorial twitter Web 2.0

article thumbnail

Social Learning in the 6th grade

NuggetHead

Skip to content Follow: RSS Twitter LearnNuggets Nuggets of Learning Stuff Home About Resources Tags social learning , tween Social Learning in the 6th grade by Kevin on January 19th, 2010 It’s been September of 2009 since I last posted. I will say though as of September of 2009, my freelance work picked up quite nicely.