Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Enterprise 2.0 Remove KM
article thumbnail

2010 in Retrospect: Top Few Blogs and Books

ID Reflections

No silver bullet in KM by Nick Milton 13. Enterprise 2.0 - Community Spaces can lead to Walled Gardens by Sumeet Moghe 19. Enterprise 2.0 - Community Spaces can lead to Walled Gardens by Sumeet Moghe 19. 2010 in Review Part 3: My year in reflective blogging by Jane Hart 21. Enterprise 2.0

Cognitive 185
article thumbnail

Learning and KM: Separated at birth?

Jay Cross

T wo years ago, DevLearn and KM World took place simultaneously in downtown San Jose. KM World 2009 is next week. I’ll be in Hope, Arkansas; Washington, DC; and Barcelona during KM World this year, so I’ll miss the show. Corporate learning and KM are both about getting the job done. Today, Enterprise 2.0

KM 38
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Success Formula for Discussion Forums in Financial Services

Tony Karrer

I also checked out Nancy White’s Communities and Networks site under Discussion Forums , Case Studies of Discussion Forums , and Community Building and Discussion Forums. I found a lot of great stuff. Focused discussions - FreshNetworks , January 19, 2009 Is this the Future of Forums?

Forum 115
article thumbnail

Posts that Influenced Me in 2009

ID Reflections

That pondering took me back to all the blog posts by various bloggers that have most influenced my thought process and my posts in 2009. Understanding Homophily on the Web (Bamboo Project: this blog was also my discovery of 2009) What did I learn: The Internet encourages the coming together of like minds. Don't let your grace down!

article thumbnail

Workplace Learning Professionals Next Job - Management Consultant

Tony Karrer

In this world, you can't really distinguish the mandate of Management Consulting from the mandate of: Enterprise 2.0 PDF) and his associated blog post Learning + Knowledge = ? L&D and KM share something simple: an interest in improving the performance of an organisation through increased capability.

article thumbnail

Social Media vs. Knowledge Management - I totally missed this

Corporate eLearning Strategies and Development

The KM community has seen themselves as uniquely different from the eLearning community as well. But taking the best of Social Media, Knowledge Management, eLearning, User Assistance (and others) and combining them together gives us Enterprise 2.0 The leader in the area of Enterprise 2.0 solutions.

article thumbnail

Valuable Content - Views and Social Signals

Tony Karrer

Bill Ives - Your Favorite Portals and KM Posts for Last Quarter and Last Year Both posts look at page views of posts and use that as a proxy for what is good / interesting / valuable. Because both Nancy and Bill contribute to the Communities and Networks Connection and both have the keyword widget installed, I was able to see.

KM 103