article thumbnail

Lurking is Not a Static State

ID Reflections

Lurking and its role in communities has been on the forefront of my mind for the past few days. It has received a lot of attention in the past from the thought leaders in the realm of learning and the role of communities in personal as well as organizational learning. This is especially true of communities in enterprises.

article thumbnail

Hot Last Week

Tony Karrer

Report: Community Platforms Market Led by Jive Software and Telligent - ReadWriteWeb Hot Last Week Keywords eLearning Strategy Social Media Work Skills KnowledgeHub ScreenToaster Cooliris Quizmaker OnDemand Meridian Mzinga GeoLearning Saba Notes on the weekly hot last week.

Cooliris 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. This is in reference the immense and rapidly expanding technology tools.

article thumbnail

LMSs that kick ass: ElementK’s KnowledgeHub

Janet Clarey

However, Element K has made substantial, progressive improvements to their LMS, most recently by building custom integrations between Jive Clearspace and KnowledgeHub, Element K’s LMS. Platform Prod Management & Marketing, Element K about their social media capabilities. They announced this in October, 2008.

article thumbnail

Profile of a learning architect: Tiina Paju-Pomfret

Clive on Learning

Community and collaboration Working alongside the new blended learning offering sits a powerful community, collaboration and social media platform called Bupa Live, which is based on Jive SBS software. A good example would be Bupa’s course on time management using Outlook.

article thumbnail

How to Create a Hobby Niche Training Based Membership Site with Steady Lead Flow with Fisherman Devin Denman

LifterLMS

Look, I did not know anything at all about social media marketing or email or anything. Before I go any further, let me say that if you go look at my social media and YouTube, and all day, it’s not that big. everything’s got to jive. I would refer to it as being like a community honey hole.

Site 107
article thumbnail

Is Multiple Activity Streams the Way Forward for Enterprise Platforms?

ID Reflections

As an enterprise community manager, I am often faced withvaried user questions and needs. Before I move on let me briefly explain how Jive --whichpowers our social platform--works. The other reflects what the user is Tracking --and Jive makes a subtledistinction between " follow "and " track ". I don't think so.

Streaming 136