article thumbnail

WORSTs E-Learning 2017 Awards

eLearning 24-7

Oracle Talent Management Cloud. I still hear folks who mention they are considering Oracle for learning. The main angle, I surmise is that the company has Oracle and oh, well, it is will be easier to just keep it in the family. Oracle was an early adopter, so there’s that.

Oracle 0
article thumbnail

5 Must-See PowerPoint Tutorials for Creating Better Training

Mindflash

The ongoing Death by PowerPoint debate resurfaced last week when Oracle CEO Larry Ellison delivered a keynote address featuring PowerPoint slides that had a distinctly 1987 vibe, delivered in a style that was as passionless as it was mind-numbing. Share them with the Mindflash community by leaving us a comment.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. Tagged either under Development Tools or Cloud. It is tough to stay on top of all the emerging tools.

article thumbnail

5 Must-See PowerPoint Tutorials for Creating Better Training

Mindflash

The ongoing Death by PowerPoint debate resurfaced last week when Oracle CEO Larry Ellison delivered a keynote address featuring PowerPoint slides that had a distinctly 1987 vibe, delivered in a style that was as passionless as it was mind-numbing. Share them with the Mindflash community by leaving us a comment.

article thumbnail

LMSs, TMs and HCMs

eLearning 24-7

And even better (now remember, the above tag line). Oracle then followed suit by acquiring SuccessFactors who had acquired Plateau in the past. Oracle in short fashion soon made an announcement that employee recruitment, training and management tools would merge with Fusion, which is a Human Capital management software.

LMS 73
article thumbnail

Corporate Training Trends 2020

Unboxed

Leverage your learning platform to pulse engaging pre-work, drive community traffic, and gamify training events with ongoing opportunities to earn points and rewards. Sharing photos on social media and tagging the company. Stop using your LMS as a repository for training and resources that aren’t being used anymore.

Trends 91
article thumbnail

Learning Audiences Are Not Created Equal: Employees vs. Extended Enterprise

Talented Learning

This means it’s important to invest time and effort in creating searchable catalogs, filters, tags, categories, authors, ratings, reviews, and social recommendations to help extended enterprise visitors find relevant content as quickly and easily as they would when visiting popular online retailers like Best Buy or Amazon.