Remove Communities of Practice Remove Community Remove Knowing Doing Gap Remove Social
article thumbnail

Design - Knowing Doing Gap - Best of eLearning Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

Growing Your Business - Innovative Marketing Using Social Media. Seeing The Invisible: How To Identify Early Indicators Of Gaps In Instructional Design And Training Effectiveness. The following are the top items from featured sources based on social signals. The following are the top items based on social signals.

article thumbnail

Louder than words

E-Learning Provocateur

Cross-reference the KASAB framework to close the knowing-doing gap. I suggest the following approaches: Apply my framework for content curation to scaffold the learning process. Look through the 70:20:10 lens to leverage the gamut of experience, exposure and education. Health & Wellbeing.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Balancing innovations and implementation

Janet Clarey

Social Media! Social Networking! Communities of Practice! Many times, doing it right requires heavy lifting. Hard-to-get research >>> Adopt new process >>> Blog, Wiki, Twitter, Social Network, Skype, Group calls, Google docs, etc. Why do they fail so often? Virtual Worlds!

article thumbnail

Re-imagining the Book

Jay Cross

giving conversation starters, just enough to practice. social interaction. My summary at this point: I’ve been preaching that action is the measure of learning , not knowing. Typical topics were how people learn, learning as a process, courses are dead, reinforcement, social learning, wikis and networks, etc.

Wiki 52