article thumbnail

Content Curation: One More Role for an Enterprise Community Manager

ID Reflections

I want to parse myworld by conversations, by topic, by trusted connections daily. How does this tie in with the role of a community manager, you may ask! What role can an enterprise community manager play? In this case, the community manager's role would be akin to that of a museum curator. Very closely, I would say.

Community 194
article thumbnail

How to Start and Grow a Podcast and Build an Online Course Empire with Joe Casabona

LifterLMS

Chris refers to these as the five hats course creators wear: expert, instructional designer, community builder, technologist, and entrepreneur. Number three is to be a community builder. That’s like building a list before the sale, building community after the sale. Joe runs a podcast called How I Built It.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Virtual Reality

CLO Magazine

And participants are more likely to pay attention when faculty experts are trusted “brands,” either internal executives or recognized outside experts. In early stages, online communities may even attack individuals who admit weakness for the sake of problem solving.

article thumbnail

Enterprise Mobile Learning 2011 - Year in Review

mLearning Trends

using different types of devices in multitudes of languages across diverse geographies are sure to drive awareness in mobile learning and generate interest from organizations of all sizes seeking to achieve their own successes and become more innovative in the way the train and support their ever-mobile learning communities. Prediction #8.

article thumbnail

How to Coach with Tammy Gooler Loeb

LifterLMS

Tammy: So, there is that element of having to really trust yourself, that if you try something, and it doesn’t work out, just know that you’re going to learn from it. I see this question in my community, other communities all the time, about how much they should charge for their coaching package or whatever.