Remove 2007 Remove Community Remove IMS Remove Tagging
article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): 2007 edublog awards are now open for voting.and Im torn

Mark Oehlert

» December 06, 2007 2007 edublog awards are now open for voting.and Im torn Hurry, hurry, step right up and cast your vote! The 2007 edublog Awards are now open for voting. Posted by: mark oehlert | December 07, 2007 at 10:23 PM hi mark -- i'm a huge fan of your work. So who to vote for?

IM 32
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: 8 Random Facts About Me

Learning Visions

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 8 Random Facts About Me Michele Martin of The Bamboo Project has tagged me for the 8 Random Facts About me meme. 3) I went to the same high school as presidential candidate Oback Barama (although Im 7 years younger and have never laid eyes on him in person). 4) I speak German. Danke sehr.

IM 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: My Online Visual Identity

Learning Visions

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 My Online Visual Identity When Michele Martin changed her profile picture the other day, I realized I was a bit disoriented. So Im going to try to mix it up a bit. Im still smiling. But Im wearing a different purple shirt. I should also show you pictures of me where Im not smiling.

IM 100
article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Finally for today.my new guilty pleasure.LOLCats and "I Can Haz Cheezburger?"

Mark Oehlert

» October 17, 2007 Finally for today.my Im late to this party but Im there now.these things just crack me up and we all need some humor in our lives.I could give give you a BS line about user-generated content and community and how it relates to learning but yawwwwnnnnn.I Great pics! Great site. Posted by: B.J.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): 8 Random Facts Meme (via Karyn Romeis)

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « "Ultimate GMail Collection: over 80 Tools and Tips" (makeuseof.com) | Main | "Did You Know 2.0" (shifthappens) » August 02, 2007 8 Random Facts Meme (via Karyn Romeis) Karyn Romeis tagged me with the 8 Random Facts Meme. Ill do that in a way.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Two new addictions.flickrvision and twittrvision.

Mark Oehlert

» May 21, 2007 Two new addictions.flickrvision and twittrvision. flickrvision and twittervision.all kidding aside, part of me feels like Im watching the pulse of the Web. May 21, 2007 in Arrghh!!! If you find something, just tag it with kurt+lewin to add it to the mix. Great.this is just what I needed.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): All Hail the Cult of the Amateur!! Sign me up for a lifetime membership!

Mark Oehlert

» June 21, 2007 All Hail the Cult of the Amateur!! " June 21, 2007 in Books | Permalink Technorati Tags : amateur , books TrackBack TrackBack URL for this entry: [link] Listed below are links to weblogs that reference All Hail the Cult of the Amateur!! I once dated a guy whose Dad was the community doctor.