Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Learning Technologies Remove vendor
article thumbnail

Gyrus Systems Selected for TrainingIndustry.com’s 2016 Gamification Watch List

Gyrus

Gyrus Systems Selected for TrainingIndustry.com's 2016 Gamification Watch List. Richmond, VA · September 29, 2016. Gyrus Systems, a leading Learning Management Systems (LMS) developer, announced today it has been selected to be included in the 2016 Gamification Companies Watch List by TrainingIndustry.com.

article thumbnail

Best LMS? 2016 Talented Learning LMS Vendor Awards

Talented Learning

It is not easy choosing the best LMS for 2016. That’s because the learning management systems market has never been stronger or more diverse. Buyers see exciting ways to rethink their learning infrastructure, while incumbents are being challenged to up their game. In fact, it is impossible to choose just one.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 2016 Learning Technologies Conference Backchannel: Curated Resources #LT16UK

David Kelly

This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Technologies Conference and Exhibition being held February 3-4 in London. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. The backchannel is an excellent resource for learning from a conference or event, even if you are unable to attend in-person.

article thumbnail

We are Better Together – Reflecting on 5 Key Themes at LSCon 2016

Axonify

I just spent the past week with my Axonify teammates immersed in the world of learning and performance as part of the eLearning Guild’s 2016 Learning Solutions Conference & Expo (#LSCon). I’d love to hear about your experience too, so feel free to share your key learnings in the comments below. Successes and failures.

article thumbnail

We are Better Together – Reflecting on 5 Key Themes at LSCon 2016

Axonify

I just spent the past week with my Axonify teammates immersed in the world of learning and performance as part of the eLearning Guild’s 2016 Learning Solutions Conference & Expo (#LSCon). Successes and failures. Challenges and triumphs.

article thumbnail

Which Association Learning Trends Predictions Came True in 2016?

WBT Systems

With just a couple of weeks to the end of the year and a huge variety of association learning solutions being showcased this week at ASAE Technology Conference 2016 , it’s a good time to look back at the association learning trends that were predicted for 2016 and see which of these are still relevant.

article thumbnail

New Year Resolution: Invest in Association Learning Technology

WBT Systems

Whether your association is planning to launch new education or certification programs, or revitalize and restructure existing programs, our suggestion for your new year resolution is to invest in association learning technology. New Year, New Goals, New Technology.