article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. This is in reference the immense and rapidly expanding technology tools.

article thumbnail

How to Build WordPress LMS Websites for Schools, Camps, Enrichment Programs, and Nonprofits with Tara Claeys

LifterLMS

In 2013 she went to a WordCamp, and that was when light bulbs went off for her, and she immersed herself in the WordPress community learning about digital marketing. They’ve been doing a lot of work pushing on social media and have seen a lot of growth, including being featured in the New York Times. Chris Badgett: What year was that?

Website 98
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

eLearning User Groups

eLearning Weekly

Adobe has an active user group community, with over 700 groups that meet regularly to discuss products such as Captivate, Dreamweaver, Flash, and much more. Separate from the Adobe Groups is a user community for Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro. Many of the “social learning&# tools (ex. blogs, wikis, etc.)

Metrics 34
article thumbnail

SCORM Cloud

eLearning 24-7

No matter where you are, no matter what you are – portal, learning community, LMS/LCMS (open source), group, web page with links, API integrated solution, etc. Ability to take SCORM compliant courses, including SCORM 2004 from a portal, online learning community, social learning platform or solution, a group, whatever.

SCORM 45
article thumbnail

WORSTs E-Learning 2017 Awards

eLearning 24-7

And even in some posts on social media by everyday folks. . But just as with the days of Dreamweaver (remember them?), This was a tough one because there was so much out there in the blogosphere, the net pundits and others who are “experts” in the space. Micro-learning. Over hyped and overused would be the way to go here.

Oracle 0
article thumbnail

Lesson I: Making your own Custom Articulate Player | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

Some refer to it as the Articulate Presenter Community Player while others refer to it as a Skin. Hence, the main tool for building a Custom Community Player is Flash. Adobe Dreamweaver or any Text Editor: We won’t need a text editor until Lesson III as we will be making adjustments to the.xml files. 8) should be fine.

Player 49
article thumbnail

3 Years to 5 Online Courses and a Successful Membership Site with Becky and Jeremy Launder

LifterLMS

Are we talking about social media stuff? And I think what I realized, was that people were looking for community. Do you have some office hours and what’s the community like? We have a community group where you can connect with other peers or ask us questions. To, why something isn’t working on social media?

Site 81