article thumbnail

Writing & Grammar Workshop: Funny? Do You Think That's Funny?

The Logical Blog by IconLogic

" But in books like DHTML and CSS for the World Wide Web, Excel Data Analysis, Illustrator, and even The Rough Guide to MySpace & Online Communities , humor and joking did not find a place. Are you an eLearning developer who has been tasked with creating an effective voiceover script? Please send us your comments.

DHTML 168
article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for December 2023

Limestone Learning

AI Voice is one of those tools, and in this webinar, Alexa Anthony, Director of Business Development at WellSaid Labs, will discuss why companies like Boeing, Snowflake, Five9, Intel and Peloton spend less time and money sourcing professional voiceovers, without sacrificing quality. Give back to your community.

Free 72
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

eLearning Network Instructional Designers Survey

Learning Visions

Clive Shepherd tweeted about a survey recently done by the eLearning Network , a non-profit eLearning community based out of the UK. programming (17%) audio engineer (13%) voiceover artist (20%) [me too!] Tags: instructional design. This survey shows that in addition to design, IDs also: project manage (82%) [me too!]

article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for October 2021

Limestone Learning

PT: Community Member Showcase Join TLDCast’s crowdcast as they feature Gwen Navarrete Klapperich, Chief Learning Consultant of Klapperich International Training Associates (KITA) LLC. PT: Community Member Showcase Join TLDCast’s crowdcast as they feature Deanne Boules, Leadership Coach, Trainer and Owner of Insync Workplace Solutions.

Free 136
article thumbnail

63 Great eLearning Posts and Hottest Topics for November 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

DL10 Building High Impact Learning Communities - In the Middle of the Curve , November 2, 2010Presenters: Josh Little and Nemo Chu Bloomfire - Goal: How to become an internal marketer to your learners. Learn how (and why) to use 2D tags in this informative. Voiceover (6). Reference: Yee, N., & Bailenson, J.N. 038; Kim, Y.

article thumbnail

What Is Articulate 360? Plus the Pros and Cons

Maestro

Check out the full article on Articulate’s eLearning Heroes community. Articulate Rise’s UI abandons the tired and traditional voiceover course for component-based learning. Take Elucidat, another popular eLearning tool with a much higher price tag than Articulate. Pros and Cons of Articulate 360. Pro: Modern user interface.

article thumbnail

How to Get Publicity and Influencer Marketing for Course Creators with Esther Kiss

LifterLMS

I’m really stoked to get you in front of the course building community. Just to backtrack a little bit what publicity is, first of all, maybe for your community-. And so next time somebody is asking for publicity, they’re going to definitely tag me on that. How are you, Chris? Esther Kiss: Oh, I love that question.

Market 49