article thumbnail

LMS Industry Mashup – 07/24/2013

Inquisiq

Welcome to our first industry mashup post – where we have pulled together a few resourceful articles that are all about about eLearning and the LMS industry. When you ask anyone in the learning community about their Learning Management System (LMS). We hope you will find them useful!

Mashups 40
article thumbnail

LMS Industry Mashup – 07/24/2013

Inquisiq

Welcome to our first industry mashup post – where we have pulled together a few resourceful articles that are all about about eLearning and the LMS industry. When you ask anyone in the learning community about their Learning Management System (LMS). We hope you will find them useful!

Mashups 40
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

All the Twitter stuff I have failing to blog about.

Mark Oehlert

We'll start with the best: Jane Hart's Ever-Growing List of Learning Professionals (& Others) on Twitter Jane Hart's List of Twitter Apps Jane Hart's Twitter Reading List Twitter Tools for Community and Communications Professionals Tweetburner : Shorten and track the URL's in your tweets TweetStats : Wadda you think it does?

Twitter 36
article thumbnail

2009 Predictions How Did I Do?

Tony Karrer

In fact, my 12 eLearning Predictions for 2009 , was most popular post for 2009 (see 2009 Top Posts and Topics ) and it came up pretty high in the recent Top 125 eLearning Posts of 2009. 2008 was an interesting year that saw a myriad of new start-ups offering content through interesting new avenues. are all coming up as important.

article thumbnail

2008 2009

Tony Karrer

I put up a couple of screencasts that show how to use LinkedIn for Finding Expertise and Searching for Expertise - LinkedIn Answers. Was great at DevLearn. This lines up with what I predicted in 2008. Temporary Learning Communities A new batch of Learning Communities emerged. I use it a little bit.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Brent Schlenker: Marketers and Game Developers Know More About Learning Than We Do!

Learning Visions

We’re not talking about “dressing up&# content to fake that it’s engaging. Mash this up with the chat and you practically have the whole session. This is the same stuff that many in the learning field are already picking up on. SO glad you picked up on that. See you at DevLearn in November!

article thumbnail

2008 in retrospect

Jay Cross

I’m closing the chapter on 2008 and gearing up for 2009 and beyond. Marc Rosenberg, Allison Rossett, Barbara Pellow, and I led Up to Speed, an event in NYC for Mimeo. Community Tips for New Leaders (blog). Posted my first video mash-up to YouTube. Looking back, I see lots of smoke but little fire.