Remove Big Question Remove Community Remove Magazine Remove Tagging
article thumbnail

Happy Anniversary!

The Learning Circuits

He linked up with ASTD's Learning Circuits Magazine to experiment with a new technology. We will begin our 6th year of publishing thought provoking content on the internet by trying to expand on the success of the feature Tony Karrer guided into existence last October - The Big Question.ÂÂ

ASTD 40
article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): 8 Random Facts Meme (via Karyn Romeis)

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « "Ultimate GMail Collection: over 80 Tools and Tips" (makeuseof.com) | Main | "Did You Know 2.0" (shifthappens) » August 02, 2007 8 Random Facts Meme (via Karyn Romeis) Karyn Romeis tagged me with the 8 Random Facts Meme. Ill do that in a way.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 74 eLearning Posts from September 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

Other terms that i can identify with are Dave Cormier’s ‘ Community as Curriculum ‘ approach and Wendy Drexler’s elucidation of Networked learning in the ‘ Networked student model ‘ ( video ). The question addresses numerous topics regarding the use of audio. Yet each community is in its own phase.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Lots of great articles in SCIENCE.that you cant see.

Mark Oehlert

These dopes publish the magazine SCIENCE and it has some great articles like: Predicting Human Interactive Learning by Regret-Driven Neural Networks (Marchiori and Warglien, Science 22 February 2008: 1111-1113), The Demography of Educational Attainment and Economic Growth (Lutz et al., for individual access to those articles or pay $100 (U.S.)

article thumbnail

NuggetHead Summary of Learning Solutions 2010

NuggetHead

See the Learning Solutions Magazine article. I’m not just saying that because I had a blast, or that I’ve developed a lot of great friendships, but the eLearning Guild really knows what their audience wants and needs! Don’t believe me?

Summary 40
article thumbnail

The comprehensive LMS pricing guide: here’s what makes up the cost

Docebo

A learning management system is a big investment that drives innovation, growth, and ultimately untapped revenue. Unfortunately, like most everything else, it comes with a price tag. So, how do you figure out just how big that problem is? But not to fear! Remember that the goal isn’t just to break even.

article thumbnail

Top 70 eLearning Posts for June and Hot Topics including iPad and Mobile Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

Let me explain why I say that… The other day I was on an airplane and watched the person next to me “read&# a magazine. If you want more details, one of the community MVPs shared some tips on how to improve your audio quality. Magazine on the topic “When Mobility Meets Learning&#. We all do it. Do the Basics Right.

iPad 99