Remove Communities of Practice Remove Community Remove Corporate eLearning Remove Learning Strategy
article thumbnail

4 Killer Examples Of Learning Portals For Corporate Training

Adobe Captivate

Usage of learning portals for corporate training initiatives is gaining momentum. In this article, I share 4 examples of how you can use them for both formal and informal learning to increase employee engagement. Learning Portals For Corporate Training: What Are Their Key Characteristics? Higher completion cycles.

article thumbnail

MOOCs in Workplace Learning – Part 5: Skills Learners Need Today

Learnnovators

MOOCs in Workplace Learning – Part 3: Launching a MOOC. MOOCs in Workplace Learning – Part 4: Their Role in Corporate Universities. MOOCs, unlike typical on-line courses hosted on corporate LMS’s operate on very different principles. The desire to reach out with the intent to learn is a mindset.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

MOOCS IN WORKPLACE LEARNING – PART 5: SKILLS LEARNERS NEED TODAY

Learnnovators

MOOCs in Workplace Learning – Part 3: Launching a MOOC. MOOCs in Workplace Learning – Part 4: Their Role in Corporate Universities. MOOCs, unlike typical on-line courses hosted on corporate LMS’s operate on very different principles. Most learners are used to “solo” learning, both in the academic and the corporate world.

article thumbnail

6 Strategies You Can Use To Design Effective eLearning For Your Millennial Workforce

Adobe Captivate

With increasing millennial workforce, organizations need to re-evaluate their existing learning strategies. In this article, I will explain 6 strategies that you can use to effectively engage and motivate your millennial workforce. Why Do You Need A Different Learning Strategy For Your Millennial Workforce?

article thumbnail

eLearning Trends in 2020

EI Design

In Dec ’19, I began work on my eBook and this article on eLearning Trends in 2020. This is 9 th in the series of articles and eBooks on eLearning Trends since 2017. Assess how they align to what we see as the workplace learning in the future. With this backdrop, here is my list of eLearning Trends in 2020. Microlearning.

Trends 52
article thumbnail

Learning & Development Conferences for 2020

Limestone Learning

For many L&D/T&D professionals, a conference is an opportunity to delve into a community of practice where you can see how other professionals are incorporating new innovations and tools into their work. What has emerged is a need for a comprehensive continuous lifelong learning strategy.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Defining an e-Learning Strategy: Planning the Kickoff

Learning Visions

Cammy Beans Learning Visions Musings on eLearning, instructional design and other training stuff. Thursday, June 14, 2007 Defining an e-Learning Strategy: Planning the Kickoff In the spirit of building a Community of Practice -- sharing ideas and processes -- I thought Id try and share what I can of a current project.