article thumbnail

Learning Solutions 2022 - Conference Summary #LSCon

Learning Visions

We dipped our toes back into the world of in-person conference activities. My last large conference was Dev Learn in Vegas in October 2019. Back in the Olden Times, I used to live blog every conference session I attended. You have a whole community of people who are figuring it out as they go along too!

Summary 189
article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Negotiate Your Learning Management System (LMS) Contract

Adobe Captivate

Congratulations, you’ve gone through the process of selecting the perfect learning management system vendor for your learning and development organization! All that stands between you and that beautiful piece of learning technology is the vendor contract, and the associated price tag.

article thumbnail

ASAE Annual Conference 2015

Association eLearning

We’ll be unveiling our newest version of the Knowledge Direct Learning Management System, Knowledge Direct 7 Beta, at the ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition. For the last 3 years we’ve been vetting technology, surveying the analysts, and asking the learning community, “How can we transform learning?

article thumbnail

Social Learning through the LMS: 3 Features that Make it Possible!

CommLab India

Learning Management Systems have evolved into great social learning platforms. The modern LMS includes features that enable online learning communities, web conferences, and discussion forums!

LMS 116
article thumbnail

Games Build Community & Associations: ASAE Technology Conference Session

Web Courseworks

I will be speaking at one of the last Idea Labs at the ASAE Technology Conference next Friday, February 12 th at 3:30PM. It has already drawn more interest from the press than my other session on the Moodle learning management system. I plan not to disappoint! I plan not to disappoint! Associations Now!

article thumbnail

Web 3.0 and whither the LMS

Clark Quinn

At the recent DevLearn conference, I was part of a Guild Master panel on emerging technologies. I believe (and have stated, not that I can find it) that I think that ultimately, the community should own the path into membership. Not surprisingly, I guess, the topic went to the future of the LMS. Made sense.