article thumbnail

TOPYX LMS is a Member of the IMS Global Learning Consortium

TOPYX LMS

Did you know that being a member of the IMS Global Learning Consortium distinguishes a learning management system (LMS)? If an LMS is affiliated with the IMS Global Learning Consortium, it is a quality eLearning system that was designed with the highest standards of performance in mind. What is the IMS Global Learning Consortium?

IM 0
article thumbnail

A developer’s perspective on LTI Deep Linking

Rustici Software

Our customers quickly began utilizing the functionality, an encouraging sign of LTI’s adoption within the eLearning community. For those LMS administrators that needed to set up and configure many courses, each one with many content modules, the standard LTI integration process felt a bit tedious. Once LTI 1.3 and LTI 1.3.

IM 82
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The most updated and informative e-Learning community on Twitter

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 11/28/2010 The most updated and informative e-Learning community on Twitter On Twitter exists a resourceful community of e-Learning professionals. Very informative for the e-Learning community!

Twitter 108
article thumbnail

Top 10 E-Learning Platforms for Effective Development

Hurix Digital

One unique feature of LinkedIn Learning is its integration with the LinkedIn platform. Adobe Captivate integrates with other Adobe products, such as Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as with Learning Management Systems (LMS), which can help users streamline their e-learning workflows and deliver their content to learners more efficiently.

article thumbnail

27 Best Online Learning Platforms (updated 2022)

learnWorlds

Highly recognizable and valued in the B2B community. Coursera offers individual courses, specialized courses, and degree programs that support on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, peer-reviewed assignments, and community discussion forums. Comes with a built-in online community and discussion. Has a white-label option.

article thumbnail

Open Source Authoring Tools for e-Learning

eFront

Because I could use them as I wish, for whatever I wish, without long-term commitments and with the extra bonus of a community of professionals that use, extend and support them. Resources authored in eXe can be exported in IMS Content Package, SCORM 1.2, or IMS Common Cartridge formats or as simple self-contained web pages.

article thumbnail

Top 8 FREE Open Source LMSs

eLearning 24-7

Have an active community of developers – people who constantly contribute to the system. Still a strong free open source platform with a strong committed community. I think this platform has real potential but it will come down to the community, which is active right now. Offers plugins, add-ons. 4 Opigno. 3 Sakai 10.