article thumbnail

Fun Meets Heart: Silly Presents And Treasured Holiday Traditions

Xyleme

At Xyleme, we believe in fostering a strong sense of community not only with our customers, but also within our team. She always means well, but ends up getting me something that looks like it came out of a small town boutique somewhere. It is still up for debate at all family gatherings." Are you kidding?! cake pan and all).

Xyleme 60
article thumbnail

TCC09: Digital User-Generated Content and Our Emerging Digital Literacy

Experiencing eLearning

“Video mashing, game modding, Youtube, wikis, blogs, and the communities that rise up around them are becoming yet another facet of our communication landscape. But how effective are these expressions in communicating meaning? Liveblogged from the TCC online conference. Sequential narrative. Data Analysis.

Digital 170
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Learning System Awards #11 to #20 (2023)

eLearning 24-7

I bet that is the first time you have seen a mashup between music from Hair (great musical, bad movie) and a holiday tune. If you want the longer version, you can review past criteria, mash it up, and extract key details. Let the sunshine in. Let the sunshine in. Oh, let it in, fa, la, la. The Criteria.

article thumbnail

How to Create a Referable Brand for your Education Company with Michael Roderick

LifterLMS

Chris Badgett: Or who they want to show up. And the feeling like they have a community or if they have people around them. There are people who will pay to be part of a community because that gives them something on the connection side. Right, so you don’t end up in that particular scenario. Michael Roderick: Sure.

article thumbnail

Your Name in Star Wars Aurebesh built in Storyline

NuggetHead

Star Wars: The Force Awakens is not just another movie to carry on the franchise, rather the rebirth of one of the largest pop cultures the world has ever seen. As an elearning designer/developer as well as an artsy guy, the creative community came alive for the arrival FN-2187 and the seemingly new Jedi, Rey. Okay, maybe not.

Mash-up 40
article thumbnail

How to Build a Word-Class Online Course that Students Complete with Dr. Carrie Rose

LifterLMS

You know, picking up on this, and I just like to think of the world in terms of what if, like what if everyone took an online course, had the result that they were promised? And as a result, we’ve had clients get up to 96% completion rates in the industry average, or is, well, I’d say about three to 5%, but pretty abysmal.

Classes 72
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Brent Schlenker: Marketers and Game Developers Know More About Learning Than We Do!

Learning Visions

&# Get the Learner’s Attention We use a lot of “fake&# ways to get people’s attention…fun flash movie and then slide into the boring content…but I got their attention! We’re not talking about “dressing up&# content to fake that it’s engaging. SO glad you picked up on that.