article thumbnail

Fun Meets Heart: Silly Presents And Treasured Holiday Traditions

Xyleme

At Xyleme, we believe in fostering a strong sense of community not only with our customers, but also within our team. None of this would have been possible without our exceptional employees and the unwavering support and trust of our valued customers. Change is always difficult but I love that they trust us and jump right in."

Xyleme 60
article thumbnail

From Zero to 300K Per Year in Course and Membership Sales in 3 Years as a Chill Entrepreneur with Josh Hall

LifterLMS

Learn about how one can scale up his or her course and membership sales in 3 years in this LMScast episode with a blue-collar dude at heart named Josh Hall, hosted by Chris Badgett from LifterLMS. So, this episode has a lot to offer to all members of our audience and community. and LifterLMS. Like I said, it’s ever evolving.

Sales 112
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Sell More Courses Using Copywriting with AI and Emotional Intelligence with Nick Usborne

LifterLMS

He emphasizes how important emotional intelligence is in creating trust, which is a necessary condition for both profitable sales and enduring client relationships. And he, if you don’t mind me rambling, all right, to set it up, he basically broke this down into four domains, the self awareness of your own emotional state.

Course 86
article thumbnail

Prepare the future of Learning for the Genz

CrossKnowledge

This is due to the social context in which they are growing up. They are growing up as more than passive consumers of media. For example, my daughter has set up a Finsta account. This group trusts friends and family more than traditional authority figures so top down practices fail as ways to engage. The Musical.ly

article thumbnail

LXP – The Answers you seek

eLearning 24-7

They continue to muddle up the learning system space. No formal learning – No assigned learning – which they pitched an LMS only does or is designed for that (This is a fallacy, LMSs were not developed for that, and why they have it, it is up to the client to decide whether to use it or not). Most have it.

Metrics 124
article thumbnail

Learning System Awards #11 to #20 (2023)

eLearning 24-7

If you want the longer version, you can review past criteria, mash it up, and extract key details. Trust me, they can generate that elsewhere. The goal of FAL is to have the best systems, the nextgen systems and the systems that are up and coming, and we continue to do that, but it is never a requirement. The Criteria.

article thumbnail

How to Create a Referable Brand for your Education Company with Michael Roderick

LifterLMS

Chris Badgett: Or who they want to show up. And the feeling like they have a community or if they have people around them. There are people who will pay to be part of a community because that gives them something on the connection side. Right, so you don’t end up in that particular scenario. Michael Roderick: Sure.