article thumbnail

How to Sell Digital Products on Etsy

learnWorlds

Launched in 2005, Etsy has quickly grown into a vibrant community of artisans, crafters, and vintage enthusiasts. Utilize tags and categories effectively Tags and categories also play a pivotal role in helping customers discover your digital products. Only up to 13 tags are allowed per listing.

article thumbnail

5 Free Desktop Image Editors for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

But before we explore the free tools, a good budget-friendly option is Photoshop Elements. Plus, it’s a great starting point for those who are interested in learning more about Photoshop which is still the main application for graphics. GIMP is a powerful application and closer to Photoshop than the ones mentioned above.

Images 88
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Interesting Information via eLearning Learning

Tony Karrer

We've implemented a few features in the eLearning Learning Community. Below are some of the bloggers who are participating in the community and when you click on the link, it will show you the community page with them selected. You can see the first feature by visiting the site and clicking around on terms.

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. Tagged either under Development Tools or Cloud. It is tough to stay on top of all the emerging tools.

article thumbnail

Creating a Better eLearning Scene With a Little Help

eLearning Blender

I was trying to create a scene of the inside of a room and was struggling to make it look realistic with 3D perspective so I turned to the Articulate community for a little help by adding this Articulate forum post and they came through with some quality tips as you can see by the before and after image.

article thumbnail

How to Transition from Online Services to Online Courses in the WordPress Web Design Niche With Divi Expert Josh Hall

LifterLMS

He had an interest in design and art, so he dove into how to use Photoshop. He was able to build up his brand and community to over 20,000 YouTube subscribers and a thriving Facebook group over the better part of the past decade. Over a decade ago Josh worked as a cabinet maker for a tour bus customizing shop in Columbus, Ohio.

Web 84
article thumbnail

5 Super-Easy Techniques for Removing Backgrounds from Stock Images

Mindflash

Using any of the tools and techniques I’ve highlighted here means that you don’t need to take a class, buy Adobe Photoshop, bribe a graphic designer, or have any real expertise to seamlessly integrate stock images into your presentations or training. . Let the Mindflash community help. So what design challenges stump and annoy you?

Stock 84