article thumbnail

Top 10 E-Learning Platforms for Effective Development

Hurix Digital

Skillshare Skillshare is an e-learning platform that offers a variety of courses and workshops on a range of topics, including creative arts, design, entrepreneurship, lifestyle, and technology. The platform offers a range of courses, from short tutorials to longer workshops, and learners can complete them at their own pace.

article thumbnail

eLearning Conferences

Tony Karrer

cfm January 28, 2009 eMarketing Techniques Conference, Austin Community College, Austin, Texas, USA. link] February 27-March 1, 2009 Spring Workshops on Critical Thinking , Berkeley, California, USA. link] development/courses/ registrar101.cfm link] org/conference/2009Spring- index.cfm February ?, link] bremen.de/frautec/gict2009/

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A Complete List of Free Stock Image Sites for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Free Stock Images in the Community. Of course, the elearning community has all sorts of free stock images. IM Creator : many free for commercial use; some require attribution. Upcoming E-Learning Workshops & Events (2015). Community-based elearning workshops focused on practical tips & tricks.

Stock 40
article thumbnail

eLearning Conferences 2011

Tony Karrer

December 2010 November 30-December 3, 2010 International Workshop on Cloud Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust (CPSRT), Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, USA. link] December 5-10, 2010 Executive Leadership Institute, sponsored by the League of Innovation in the Community Colleges, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.

article thumbnail

Moodle Pros and Cons Update

eLearning Blender

Joe Deegan Great Community - There is a great community of Moodlers more than willing to help you solve any problems you may come across. - guess im just a cons kind a guy. Familiar - During workshops I like to put teachers at ease by letting them know if they've filled out an online application or form, they can master Moodle.

Moodle 91
article thumbnail

[from gminks] Social Learning Measurement : eLearning Technology

Tony Karrer

Im not sure I buy how much real impact any of this will have on bottom line measures. If you have really good support for networks, communities, social learning, etc. – Out of both of these comments - Im coming to realize that we have to shift our mindset about measurement. Im not trying to be flip. Is there any proof?

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: The Science of Learning

Learning Visions

I started off reading Clive Shepherds recap of a workshop he attended with Dr. Itiel Doror of Southampton University (UK). greatly appreciate the education Im getting. Information framed in practical terms, rather than theory. Stuff I can actually apply to my work. Repetition, repetition, repetition). Thanks, gentlemen.

Moodle 100