Remove Big Question Remove Community Remove Lesson Remove Tagging
article thumbnail

ASTD's Big Question for December 2008: New Learning

Kapp Notes

The ASTD Big question this month is What did you learn about learning in 2008? Here are a few of the lessons I have learned. Mobile Learning Via Audio Lesson One: If you want to find out how to create effective mobile learning, purchase a Nintendo DS and some educational games.

article thumbnail

Articulate vs. Lectora | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

Reply Kevin permalink Hi Barbara, If I understand your question, Articulate supports the development of 508 compliant eLearning. A quick search of their online community and I found several resources both in the Forums and on the Word of Mouth Blog. Do you know whether Articulate creates 508 compliant e-learning? You can find it here.

Lectora 49
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

My first stab at a custom Articulate Community Player | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

Updated: May 21, 2010 – Lesson I: Making Your Own Custom Articulate Player From → eLearning , tutorials 9 Comments → Dave Mozealous permalink Kevin the skin looks fantastic! Way better looking than mine.

Player 49
article thumbnail

Lesson I: Making your own Custom Articulate Player | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

Skip to content Follow: RSS Twitter LearnNuggets Nuggets of Learning Stuff Home About Resources Tags articulate , eLearning , tutorial Lesson I: Making your own Custom Articulate Player by Kevin on May 20th, 2010 To kick things off, a note on the words: “Player” and “Skin”. In the first two lessons we’ll be concentrating on the “Skin.”

Player 49
article thumbnail

15/5's – or – Fifteen/Fives

NuggetHead

Skip to content Follow: RSS Twitter LearnNuggets Nuggets of Learning Stuff Home About Resources Tags eLearn , eLearning 15/5′s – or – Fifteen/Fives by Kevin on January 25th, 2010 I first heard of this term this morning. After it was explained to me it made perfect sense!

article thumbnail

Why I entered the 2010 Articulate Guru Awards | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

Skip to content Follow: RSS Twitter LearnNuggets Nuggets of Learning Stuff Home About Resources Tags articulate , eLearning Why I entered the 2010 Articulate Guru Awards by Kevin on August 16th, 2010 Entering the 2010 Articulate Guru Awards this year was not in my sights initially. I also wanted the first screen to be a “WOW!

article thumbnail

Social Learning in the 6th grade

NuggetHead

Skip to content Follow: RSS Twitter LearnNuggets Nuggets of Learning Stuff Home About Resources Tags social learning , tween Social Learning in the 6th grade by Kevin on January 19th, 2010 It’s been September of 2009 since I last posted. That’s terrible! New year, new commitment. Hence, The Tween Chronicles.