article thumbnail

The Best eLearning Authoring Tools, Platforms & Software

Folio3

isEazy Author The best program for creating e-learning courses is isEazy Author. Lectora Online Lectora Online satisfies the majority of feature requirements for course authoring software. H5P A rich and interactive multimedia creation system for e-learning, H5P is open-source and community-driven.

article thumbnail

Lectora Development Best Practices Part 1 – Optimizing Preferences

Integrated Learnings

After using Lectora for almost five years, I’ve learned so much both from the helpful community of Lectora users and on my own. However, I’ve never come across a collection of development “best practices” commonly found for other programs such as Photoshop. By Joseph Suarez. So, I decided to write one. Set Custom Editors.

Lectora 148
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 5 ELearning Development Programs

LearnDash

5 Popular Rapid ELearning Software Programs. Articulate Storyline – This is the tool of choice for many because it is fairly easy to use and comes with some pretty nifty features and an extremely active support community. Lectora – This is a web-based tool that is best if your course is heavy with text.

article thumbnail

10 Best eLearning Development Companies

ProProfs

By making mostly customizable tools and resources available online eLearning content development companies help users get their eLearning programs up and running in record time. You can witness their innovative ideas and practical solutions on eLearning in publications, social media, and online communities. learning management systems.

article thumbnail

Effective Online Training Programs Using Lectora Inspire [Infographic]

CommLab India

Lectora Inspire is a user-friendly authoring tool, used to rapidly develop highly engaging e-learning courses. Lectora enables you to develop simple interactive elements, without the knowledge of Flash. The fact that it makes it easy to convert Microsoft PowerPoint presentations into an e-learning course, makes it even more attractive.

Lectora 44
article thumbnail

What is a Content Authoring Tool and How to Choose the Best One?

Paradiso

Content authoring tools are software programs that allow users to create, edit, and publish digital Content such as articles, blogs, videos, images, and audio. These tools provide an intuitive and user-friendly interface that enables non-technical users to create high-quality Content without requiring extensive programming or design skills.

article thumbnail

Instructional Design Portfolio Resources

Experiencing eLearning

Camtasia and Lectora are also options. The Articulate community also has a collection of portfolios. This is quite bit more than just building a portfolio, but the IDOL (Instructional Designer and Online Learning) Courses Academy combines self-paced work with an online community and weekly coaching calls.

Portfolio 302