article thumbnail

How to Grow Your Community and Niche Network through a Virtual Summit with Jan Koch from WP Agency Summit

LifterLMS

Learn how to grow your community and niche network through a virtual summit with Jan Koch from WP Agency Summit in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett from LifterLMS. I’m joined by a special guest, another WordPress community member. But even in that case, the community responded very, very helpful.

article thumbnail

Optimizing Your Virtual Events: Essential Best Practices

Think Orion

Audio will be the centerpiece of your event, so plug in a microphone and pay attention to your surroundings. Use discreet and good-quality headphones and a microphone. Switch off your microphone if you are not speaking. Choose a room with carpet and furniture rather than tiling and earthenware. 

Hosting 98
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Free L&D webinars for April 2020

Limestone Learning

There are tons of free webinars this month to keep you connected with your communities of practice. Other times, there’s a need to forecast an ROI based on participant perception of program content. Forecasting ROI provides an indicator of the potential success of a program. We hope they help you keep calm and carry on.

Free 86
article thumbnail

Helping Consultants, Experts, and Coaches Smash Through Personal and Professional Plateaus with David Shriner-Cahn

LifterLMS

I’ve heard some people call that a ROI, return on ignorant, like if you really embrace that you don’t know everything or you may not even know the right question to ask, it gives you a different approach to like working on breaking through plateaus to have that humility. They have to be a technologist.

article thumbnail

Top 125 Workplace eLearning Posts of 2009

eLearning Learning Posts

Part 2: A four-level framework for evaluating social network ROI. Blogger in Middle-earth: Working With Online Learning Communities - Blogger in Middle-earth , April 14, 2009. Social Learning and Communities of Practice , June 4, 2009. Microphone Round-up! Business Casual , December 14, 2008. It’s You.

article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for February 2023

Limestone Learning

Better prioritization — the ability to identify and invest in initiatives with the greatest return on investment (ROI) — is the skill that all leaders should develop to drive better results and thrive at work. The problem lies in the overwhelming number of projects and competing priorities faced by today’s leaders.

article thumbnail

How to Get Publicity and Influencer Marketing for Course Creators with Esther Kiss

LifterLMS

Deliver something to them that helps get a clear result and reciprocity may not take place immediately, but you will likely see an ROI on that if you are able to truly help them out. I’m really stoked to get you in front of the course building community. I would love for you to share it with your community as well.

Market 49