article thumbnail

Diigo User Communities

Experiencing eLearning

I just realized that Diigo lets me see everyone who has bookmarked my site and what they saved. They call this the “User Community&# around a site; there’s also communities around tags. Here’s Site Community for my blog; you can enter your own URL there to see your user community.

Diigo 170
article thumbnail

SEO For Course Creators and Membership Site Owners with Lindsay Halsey of Pathfinder SEO

LifterLMS

We dive into SEO for course creators and membership site owners with Lindsay Halsey of Pathfinder SEO in this LMScast with Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. Pathfinder SEO is a guided SEO solution for site owners, freelancers, and agencies that Lindsay and her team have worked to develop over the last 10 years of doing SEO for her agency.

Site 78
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Sell Video Courses Online

Think Orion

We’ll cover: Planning Your Video Course Creating High-Quality Video Content Platform Selection Marketing and Promotion Providing Exceptional Customer Support Optimizing for Search Engines Building a Community Legal Considerations 1. Optimize it for search engines, provide clear course information, and enable easy enrollment.

Video 52
article thumbnail

Local SEO Tips: 7 Best Ways to Improve your Rankings in 2023!

Think Orion

Placing your business’ NAP into these other online platforms will further reaffirm communication between those sites and Google just strengthening your ranking position in local search results (SERP). They add to your business’s credibility and bring traffic to your business site. Optimize Your Site With Local Keywords.

article thumbnail

Personal Branding Guide: How to Build Your Brand Strategy

learnWorlds

People will come looking to learn from you and will be more eager to buy what you have to offer. People search for brands and celebrities more than they search for generic products and services. Work on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Contribute guest posts on other sites. Write a regular blog.

article thumbnail

How to Create an Online Course?

Think Orion

Build Your Community and Continue to Improve Your Online Course. Well, consider asking yourself these questions: Are there are a lot of people searching for your course topic? Next, you’ll need to figure out what type of questions people are asking for your course topic. Purchase hosting to make your site live.

Online 52
article thumbnail

Cristian Raiber’s Story Transitioning a WordPress Agency to a Theme Business and Later to a Multi Plugin Business

LifterLMS

But focusing on niche plugin development to solve problems brought up in the community has been a way for them to stay afloat in the space and grow their business. Modula : Get a beautiful gallery on your WordPress site in less than 3 clicks! Chris Badgett: There’s been a lot of first peoples podcasts on this show.