article thumbnail

MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 365: Meet the Shape Union and Shape Subtract Tools

The Logical Blog by IconLogic

If you’re using PowerPoint 365, you have access to a limited (but decent) selection of icons by choosing Insert > Icons from the ribbon. The PowerPoint Options dialog box will appear.).     You’ll be left a flower similar to the PowerPoint icon with a cutout circle center.

article thumbnail

How To Make Money By Sharing Expertise For Free

Experiencing eLearning

I also did a few podcast interviews, and I’m active on LinkedIn and several online communities. I don’t spend a lot of time talking to people who just want me to make a PowerPoint prettier. Most of my income comes from paying clients, plus a smaller portion from teaching courses and workshops.

Expertise 365
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

PowerPoint Tip: Here’s a Simple Way to Build E-Learning Graphics

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a PowerPoint tip: build your e-learning course graphics in PowerPoint. PowerPoint is great for simple graphic design projects. All of those graphics were built in PowerPoint. All of those graphics were built in PowerPoint. I cover a lot of little PowerPoint tips. 00:00 | Introduction.

article thumbnail

3 Tips When Converting PowerPoint to E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Technically converting a PowerPoint file to an “e-learning course” is fairly easy. You can import the slides into Storyline or just publish them from inside of PowerPoint with Articulate Studio 360. Here are three things to consider when converting a PowerPoint file into an e-learning course. Details below.

article thumbnail

The role of the Enterprise Learning Community Manager #elcm

Jane Hart

In my recent webinar presentation for the LSG online conference, Using a collaboration platform for brilliant learning , rather than giving a PowerPoint presentation, I took the participants on a web tour of the Social Learning Centre. Contributors to the (social) design phase will be entitled to a discount on the workshop fee! _.

article thumbnail

Make a Magnifying Glass Effect in PowerPoint

E-learning Uncovered

In this short video tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a magnifying glass effect using only Microsoft PowerPoint. Make a Magnifying Glass Effect in PowerPoint from Artisan E-Learning on Vimeo. Click here to download the PowerPoint file used in this tutorial. July 10, 2014 | E-Learning Heroes Community Event | Toronto, ON.

article thumbnail

Another Free PowerPoint Template & Learning Interaction

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a template I created for a recent workshop on how to create an exploratory learning interaction. Free template: PowerPoint learning interaction. PowerPoint with the assets: so you can modify them if you want. Community Blog Posts & Tutorials. Upcoming Events & Workshops. E-Learning Heroes Roadshow.