article thumbnail

Making Slow Learning Concrete #change11

Clark Quinn

And I admit that I’m talking a technology environment in the concrete instance (because I like toys). Then, there might be a tool provided during the meeting (whether one you’d created, one you’d customized, or a stock one) to help capture the important elements. Or, say, you’re walking around a new town.

Calendar 170
article thumbnail

How to Sell Online Courses On Your Shopify Store (Guide)

learnWorlds

LearnWorlds offers a robust community along with the course player, and you can then enrol the users adding a membership fee via your shopping cart to your LearnWorlds community. It’s a great way to add more value or upsell with unlimited stock. Type #4: Services and consultations. What to sell on Shopify? Pens and pencils.

Guide 122
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Adobe Captivate (2017 Release) : Smart, Fast & Incredibly Flexible

Adobe Captivate

Asset Libraries are the toy in my cereal box, and Adobe Captivate now comes stocked with more than 75,000 assets that you can use to go nuts with including games, images, characters, templates, themes and more. All fully responsive, the new closed caption editing controls are nothing short of fantastic.

article thumbnail

How to Build an Online Business Doing Spiritual Healing through the Internet with Shaman Carla Meeske

LifterLMS

She teaches people how to communicate with their spirit guides to bring about healing and enhancement in their energy medicine practice. Shamans are the people in a community who can cross between the worlds, between the veil to speak to spirit and bring back healing and bring back information for themselves and for their community.

article thumbnail

KEVIN THORN – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

He can be found on Twitter as @LearnNuggets, on LinkedIn, or around learning and development communities teaching and facilitating workshops where he writes articles, reviews and shares tutorials. For many years now, you have been inspiring the community with your insights on e-learning technologies, platforms, tools and tips.

article thumbnail

How to Level Up Your Marketing, Web Design, and Photography with Consultant and Business Coach Jean Perpillant

LifterLMS

Chris shares how when he finds a great looking website, their use of too much stock photography can kill the brand and the great design elements in other areas of the website. Jean is the founder of Design Theory, an agency built to help business owners with professional photography and digital strategy. So that’s there.

article thumbnail

How to Do Video Marketing on Social Media for Course Creators with Jason Hsiao from Animoto

LifterLMS

You have to be a teacher, you have to be a technologist, you have to be a community builder, and you have to be an entrepreneur. Jason Hsiao: Well, first of all, this whole community already has a huge unfair advantage, because you already are producing great content that you know resonates with your audience.