| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | ZAIDLEARN
OCTOBER 31, 2008 [2008, California] ZaidLearn: 8 Free Screencasting Tools For Tony!
The irony of this whole learning adventure is that their post was published a few days earlier than mine (27nd October, 2008) , meaning if I had found it earlier, it would have saved me. 31 October 2008 17:55. 31 October 2008 18:10. 31 October 2008 20:17. 01 November 2008 00:37. 01 November 2008 05:06. 01 November 2008 20:31. 02 November 2008 00:13.
| || || |
| | JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY
DECEMBER 30, 2008 [2008, California] My review of 2008: Part II
For the second part of my review of 2008, here is an overview of my personal year - with some added comments about what's coming up in 2009. Learning predictions 2008 started with the usual requests for predictions for the year. kineo asked me and a number of people for their thoughts, as did Lisa Neal, which she published, in eLearn magazine. E-Learning 2.0, in the Workplace.
| || | ZAIDLEARN
SEPTEMBER 6, 2008 [2008, California] ZaidLearn: Amazing Free e-Learning eBooks Collection
05 September 2008 00:25. 05 September 2008 07:59. October 2008 (6). September 2008 (3). August 2008 (3). July 2008 (6). June 2008 (1). May 2008 (4). April 2008 (3). March 2008 (4). February 2008 (16). January 2008 (18). California State University (Science). University of California (Irvine). million+.
| | ZAIDLEARN
AUGUST 1, 2008 [2008, California] ZaidLearn: Free Books about E-Learning (Jane Knight)
July 2008 (6). June 2008 (1). May 2008 (4). April 2008 (3). March 2008 (4). February 2008 (16). January 2008 (18). California State University (Science). University of California (Irvine). University of California TV. University of Southern California. California eScholarship Repository. eLearn Magazine.
| || || || |
TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS [2008, California] Developing Depth of Research: The Invisible Web Databases
| FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2008
News and magazines
. HeadlineSpot: Magazines
. Search magazine
directory by subject. 80,000 images of California
and natural world. NoodleTools. Software Tools. Blog Teacher Resources About Us Sign In. The Invisible Web Databases. Which database might have the information I need? Turbo10. Search user-selected deep Web resources. Resource Discovery Network. Keyword search. Complete Planet. Deep Web directory. Digital Librarian and Librarians Guide to the Internet. Uncover databases. Google News. Search 30 day news archive (for US , UK , others ). AltaVista News. of Ed. MORE >>
TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS [2008, California] White Label Social Networking Solutions Chart, Part II
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2008
my.cincyafterschool.org Harvard Business School Executive Education Program, US Chamber of Commerce Institute, iStrengths from the Marcus Buckingham Company, Young Presidents Organization, Business Objects, NATPE, Jewish Funders Network, ASTD, ad:tech, University of California
, Santa Barbara, autodesk, Adobe, Intel, Dow Jones, ATTA, Experient, George P Johnson Company, Conference on Communities and Technology www.2wentysworld.co.uk. White Label Social Networking Solutions, Part II. Comparison Chart by TechCrunch. It covers downloadable and custom social networking solutions. C#,Net 2.0, MORE >>
- [2008, California] Preparing Instructors for Quality Online Instruction
at the University of California
Berkley. ALN Magazine
, 3 (1). Preparing Instructors for Quality Online Instruction. Yi Yang. Candidate. Department of Instructional Systems, Leadership, and Workforce Development. Mississippi State University. email@example.com. Linda F. Cornelious, Ph.D. Professor. Department of Instructional Systems, Leadership, and Workforce Development. Mississippi State University. firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstract. The major concerns are centering on the following questions: What will be the new role for instructors in online education? 1999). MORE >>
JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY [2008, California] Engaging with social media
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2008
Over the last few weeks, supporting articles for this research by other members of the research team, Mark Oehlert, Michele Martin, Brent Schlenker and Will Thalheimer, have been published in the Guild's Learning Solutions e-Magazine
. This started as a quick guide for learning professionals and actually appeared as an article in elearning age magazine
this month. Postscript DevLearn conference takes place 12-14 November in San Jose, California
. I've mentioned in a number of previous postings that during the summer I worked on the E-Learning Guild's E-Learning 2.0 Web 2.0 MORE >>
TONY KARRER [2008, California] eLearning Conferences 2011
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2010
link] December 5-8, 2010 Big Ideas Fest , 2 nd conference focused on innovation in education, Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Half Moon Bay, California
, USA. link] December 6-8, 2010 EDUCAUSE Center for Applied Research (ECAR) Symposium, La Costa, Carlsbad, California
, USA. link] December 17-19, 2010 One Voice San Francisco International Conference and Forum for Educators sponsored by the One Voice Institute of Elemental Ethics and Education, San Diego, California
, USA. link] January 7-12, 2011 American Library Association Midwinter Meeting, San Diego, California
, USA. link]. MORE >>
- [2008, California] eLearning Conferences 2010 TONY KARRER | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2009
- [2008, California] eLearning Conferences TONY KARRER | FRIDAY, JANUARY 2, 2009
- [2008, California] Wikipedia to Color Code Untrustworthy Text TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009
- [2008, California] Main Page - Complexive.com TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2007
- [2008, California] Envisioning the Post-LMS Era: The Open Learning Network TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- [2008, California] What is eLearning 2.0? TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2007
- [2008, California] Discovery Through eLearning: Relating Valuable Experiences through Social Book Marking DISCOVERY THROUGH ELEARNING | TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2007
- [2008, California] Discovery Through eLearning: Best Practices in Online Learning DISCOVERY THROUGH ELEARNING | WEDNESDAY, MAY 16, 2007
- [2008, California] Discovery Through eLearning: Idea for Virtual Conferences - Better? Maybe. DISCOVERY THROUGH ELEARNING | THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2007
- [2008, California] Training costs: Less is more TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | MONDAY, JANUARY 18, 2010
- [2008, California] A Virtual Clinic to Treat the Stresses of War TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2009
- [2008, California] Overcoming Analysis Paralysis TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | MONDAY, JULY 27, 2009
- [2008, California] links for 2009-04-10 SOCIAL ENTERPRISE BLOG | FRIDAY, APRIL 10, 2009
- [2008, California] neverwonderland " Creating Education Content for iPods TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | MONDAY, JULY 16, 2007
- [2008, California] Taylor, Stoll, the Plasticity of the Brain, and Memes. BIG DOG, LITTLE DOG | SATURDAY, MARCH 29, 2008
eLearning Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.