Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Corporate Blog Remove Write Blog
article thumbnail

New Blog

Tony Karrer

Ingrid O'Sullivan has a new blog and is the first person to take me up on my post 100 Conversation Topics which asks people to start a conversation with me and get aggregated into 100 conversations. Ingrid's post tells a bit of a story that is likely familiar to other authors of a relatively new blog. I'm pretty new to blogging [.]

Blogging 100
article thumbnail

2012 in retrospective: top 10 posts

Challenge to Learn

In this post I will have a look at 2012 based on the top 10 post of this blog. On his corporate blog is an interview with him on SAM. I’m happy to see that this blog is growing (almost 250% up in comparison to 2011) although that is not my goal. The top 10 is: A new metaphor for e-Learning.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Web 2.0 Applications in Learning

Tony Karrer

I'm writing this post for both attendees of the session to have some notes and for people who were not at the session to hopefully get value from the discussion that happened there. The suggestion by one audience member about requiring blogging (or similar forms) of sharing prior to a formal learning event was great.

Wiki 105
article thumbnail

Big Question - PowerPoint

The Learning Circuits

Please answer this question by posting to your own blog or commenting on this post. For further help in how to participate via blog posts, see the side bar.) Points to Consider: As you write your answer, please consider some of the following aspects: How should you use PowerPoint differently for different kinds of presentations?

article thumbnail

Final ReCap of Blog Book Tour for Gadgets, Games and Gizmos for Learning

Kapp Notes

Well the Blog Book Tour is finally over and what a great experience. I want to thank all of the people who took time to blog about the book and join in the tour. He and I discussed the book, the boomer/gamer knowledge gap and the blog book tour. First is GGG4L-Blog Book Tour I. (he Here is a recap of all the stops.

Games 100