article thumbnail

5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

The Rapid Elearning Blog. 5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development. Almost daily I get emails asking how to get started with developing elearning. Here are five tips that will help you gain experience and develop the skills to build elearning courses that you can be proud of. 15 comments.

article thumbnail

More Than 100 PowerPoint Tutorials & a Free Template

Rapid eLearning

With as many PowerPoint questions that I get, it’s a good thing that over the past year or so the elearning community has created about 300 PowerPoint tutorials. I also included a free PowerPoint elearning template to celebrate the holidays and a great 2010! PowerPoint for Rapid E-Learning.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Free E-Learning & PowerPoint Template

Rapid eLearning

And each interactive element potentially increases your file size significantly. Download your free 46-page ebook: The Insider''s Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro Upcoming Events (2015) Vancouver & Toronto Workshops: We’re planning a couple of workshops in Toronto & Vancouver. Updated all the time.

article thumbnail

Three Time-Saving Rapid E-Learning Tips

Rapid eLearning

If not, check out some of the other free templates that are available in the Elearning Heroes community. In last week’s template, I purposely only included the final template and not the original source file. To learn more check out the tutorial below. Create Smaller File Sizes. Details coming soon.

article thumbnail

Three Time-Saving Rapid E-Learning Tips

Rapid eLearning

If not, check out some of the other free templates that are available in the Elearning Heroes community. In last week’s template, I purposely only included the final template and not the original source file. To learn more check out the tutorial below. Create Smaller File Sizes. Details coming soon.

article thumbnail

5 Reasons Why I Decided to Buy Articulate Studio 09

eLearning Blender

Before diving into this I thought these tools were just for cookie cutter eLearning and not as flexible as you see in the Screenr videos here and here and here. The community's ability to show me the potential of Articulate products and quickly help me troubleshoot an issue is what truly sold me.

article thumbnail

How to Make Animated Gifs from Video

Rapid eLearning

Animated.gifs can become very large files. The more visual information on the screen, the larger the file size. And if the file is too large, it’ll take too long to download and ruin the effect and experience. Then I play around with more edits and image size to find the right balance between quality and file size.

Video 83