article thumbnail

Copyright Law: Using Images for Training

The Logical Blog by IconLogic

Your training includes one or more copyrighted images.   If you are the copyright owner, you can reproduce or make copies of your images, distribute them to the public, and create derivative works based on the initial image. Well, usually, you have no rights and should get permission.

Images 100
article thumbnail

MICROSOFT POWERPOINT: Adding Transparency to Photos

However, you've only got one photo you're allowed to use. Your plan needs to adapt, so you're thinking you'll simply duplicate the image a few times and then make each copy a bit more transparent than the previous one.   Insert your photo onto your slide (Insert > Pictures).   Don't get angry!

Photo 124
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

MICROSOFT POWERPOINT: Adding Transparency to Photos

However, you've only got one photo you're allowed to use. Your plan needs to adapt, so you're thinking you'll simply duplicate the image a few times and then make each copy a bit more transparent than the previous one.   Insert your photo onto your slide (Insert > Pictures).   Don't get angry!

Photo 100
article thumbnail

My Top 10 Tools for Learning 2021

Experiencing eLearning

Plus, it’s free and open source, with an active developer community working to extend its functionality and user communities for support. I use Affinity Designer nearly every week to edit images for elearning. I use Affinity Photo as well, often switching between the two depending on which tools I need. PowerPoint.

Tools 565
article thumbnail

My Top 10 Tools for Learning 2022

Experiencing eLearning

Plus, it’s free and open source, with an active developer community working to extend its functionality and user communities for support. I use Affinity Designer nearly every week to edit images for elearning. I use Affinity Photo as well, often switching between the two depending on which tools I need. PowerPoint.

Tools 417
article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

This post includes workshop pricing, useful tools and resources for L&D professionals, volunteering and internship guidelines, scenarios, games, and diverse stock images. A tool for creating online communities that feel more like a game. It’s a bit of a kludge, but you can swap out the images in the published file.

article thumbnail

eLearning: Use Pictaculous to Save Design Time, Pull Colors From a Photo

Let's say someone gives me a photo and wants me to design around that. Use the site to browse for the image on your desktop, click the  Get My Palette  button, and a series of colors will automatically be generated based on the image. I could take the time to eyeball coordinating or matching colors.

Photo 178